ℱℐ𝒱ℰ

Grace opened the door to Katniss' room, looking at the woman whose ruff just got taken off. "My.." She closed the door behind her, suprised by the rapsy voice. "Okay, take your time. Still got a lot of swelling in you vocal chords." "My name is Katniss Everdeen." She walked near to her, but the black-head didn't seem to notice her. "I want.. I want to talk to him." "He needs time." Plutarch shook his head. "But, um, we're trying somethin' new today. He's been calmer with the doctors, but they're strangers to him. So we're gonna test his response on someone he remembers from home. Someone he trusts." Katniss looked at Grace and her eyes widened. "Grace." She jumped up and hugged her. "It's been long." They pulled away and she smiled slightly at the woman. Katniss' eyes wandered over her face, that was full of wounds and a small scar above her eyebrow. She also had a bruise on her neck, that would surely make another scar.

The group of people walked into the room, Katniss being the first to look at Peeta. "Send her in." The door opened and inside walked Prim slowly. "Hey." "Prim." She sat down on the side of his bed. "How you feelin'?" "She's too close." Grace watched them interested. She heard what happened to Peeta, of course. "Mmmm. It's okay." "How'd you get here?" "We live in District 13 now. It's a real place. Stories are true. You were rescued." The brown-haired didn't know Prim well. She only knew her from Katniss, and she was the nurse that took care of her. "My family hasn't come to see me. There was an attack on 12." "Yes." Katniss placed her hand on the small window. "My family?" "The bakery didn't survive." Peeta exhaled shakily. Grace could see anger building up in his face. "He's angry.", she spoke. "It's Katniss. It's because of Katniss." "Wasn't because of her." "She tell you to say that?" The blonde girl shook her head slightly. "She didn't tell me anything." "She's a liar, Prim. It's a trick." Katniss backed away shocked. "Peeta, what you're saying isn't real." "She sent you here to talk to me. She knows you're here now." "It's okay." "She knows.. You can't trust her!" Prim stood up with widened eyes. "She's a monster! She's a mutt that the Captiol created to destroy us!" "Get her outta there." "Do you understand me? You have to kill her, Prim! You have to kill her!" "Katniss?", Heavensbee asked. "She's a mutt!" "This is just a conditioned response." "Kill her!" "It's not him." "She's a monster! She's a mutt!" "No, it's not him." "She is a mutt!"