Authors Opening Notes

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

Hey besties!

Thank you SO much for choosing to read Rowdy. This is my first attempt at a reverse harem/poly story. This novel will include a lot (check the trigger warnings below).

The author's opening note, along with the character aesthetics will be posted on Tuesday 8/29/23 and the first few chapters will follow on Friday September 1st. After that updates will continue on Tuesdays and Fridays at 6 pm EST/EDT. Be sure to add this story to your reading lists to continue to receive updates ❤️

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

This is a mature novel with very mature, sexually explicit scenes. There will be threesomes, group sex, man-on-man, woman-on-woman, man-on-man-on-woman, etc. If any of those will make you uncomfortable, please don't read this book. I have other novels that you might be more comfortable reading.

Keep in mind that even though this novel contains mature content, it is more focused on relationship building, romance, and the acceptance of non-monogamous relationships.

I am excited, and a little anxious, to be starting this. Please feel free to leave honest feedback, positive and negative. I take all criticism to heart, and it helps me grow as a writer. Keep in mind that this is a rough draft, so if you see mistakes or inconsistencies, please point them out.

As always, I love and appreciate each and every one of y'all. Happy reading!

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

✨Don't forget to add this to your reading list. You don't want to miss out on updates. New chapters posted every Tuesday and Friday!✨

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

This story is for 18+. It contains mature NSFW content. I have placed 🌶️ beside any chapter with spicy content.

TW: Polyamory, cheating(the FMC ex-bf), violence, blood, alcohol, sexually explicit scenes that include, but are not limited to: BDSM, threesomes, group sex, sharing, DP, DVP, mxm, wxw.

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

Cover made by me.

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

Copyright © 2023 by WakeWriteWrath; Rebecca Sinclair.

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except as permitted by U.S. copyright law. For permission requests, contact rebeccasinclairwriting@gmail.com

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

Thank you for choosing my story to read. I hope you enjoy!

 I hope you enjoy!