Chapter 20 🌶️

Emersyn

Slowly, almost imperceptibly, he shifts his hips, his body aligning with mine. He's hard, the evidence of his desire pressed firmly against my inner thigh. A breathy sigh escapes me, a reaction beyond my control.

He stills, as if trying to gauge my reaction.

"Don't stop," I murmur, my own body begging for more.

As if on cue, Fowler's lips find the sensitive spot below my ear, planting feather-light kisses along my jaw. Every touch sets my nerve endings on fire, my body arching into his touch.

His hand moves down my hip, trailing across my lower stomach. My breath catches in my throat as he moves lower, his fingers teasing the waistband of my underwear.

"Is this okay?" He asks, his breath hot against my ear.

"Yes," I breathe, desperate for him to continue.

He doesn't hesitate, his hand dipping beneath the fabric. He finds my center, his fingers circling my clit with agonizing precision. A low moan escapes my lips as I buck against his hand, seeking more friction.

"Fuck, you're so wet," he groans, his own voice thick with arousal.

He slides a finger inside me. My body responds instantly, a wave of pleasure washing over me.

"More," I pant, my mind clouded with lust.

He obliges, adding another finger. He sets a slow pace, each thrust hitting that sweet spot deep inside me. A moan tears from my throat as he pumps his finger in and out, sending waves of pleasure crashing through me.

I grind against him, desperate for release. He picks up the pace, his thumb working my clit in time with his fingers. My breath comes in ragged gasps as the tension builds, my entire body taut like a bowstring.

Suddenly, I come undone, a strangled cry escaping my lips as I ride out the waves of my orgasm. His lips are on mine, muffling my moans.

He kisses me deeply, passionately, like a man starved. Our tongues collide in a heated battle, each of us desperate for more. His fingers continue, drawing out my orgasm.

Finally, the tension eases, and my body relaxes. We break apart, our foreheads pressed together. Our breaths are heavy, mingling in the charged air.

"Are you okay?" Fowler asks, his voice raspy and filled with desire.

"Yeah," I reply, a satisfied smile spreading across my face.

He pulls his hand from my underwear, only to hook his thumbs into the waistband, sliding them down my legs. He gives me a heated look before kissing down my thigh, his face getting closer and closer to the slick mess he's made of me.

He doesn't take his eyes off me, and my gaze is glued to his as he takes his first taste. I feel the tip of his tongue dip into my folds, and I shudder. His eyes flutter closed as he devours me, his tongue exploring every inch.

The sight of him between my legs, his mouth buried in my most intimate parts, is the most erotic thing I've ever experienced. I thread my fingers into his hair, tugging him closer.

He lets out a growl, his fingers digging into the flesh of my thighs. He sucks on my clit, and a gasp leaves my lips. The sensation is overwhelming, and I can feel another orgasm building.

I tug on his hair, desperate for more. He doubles his efforts, his tongue swirling around my clit in a relentless rhythm. It's too much, and I can't hold on any longer.

My climax hits me like a freight train, and I arch off the bed, my entire body shuddering with the force of it. But he doesn't stop. He continues, drawing out my pleasure.