Chapter 59 🌶️

Emersyn

I sit across from Fowler, the steam from our coffee cups mingling in the small space between us. I can't help the smile that's been permanently plastered on my face ever since Marx and I stepped over that invisible line from friends to something more. Something exciting. Something terrifyingly beautiful.

"I can't believe it myself," I admit, the words floating out on a sigh. "But Marx and I, we're... together now."

Fowler's eyes light up, and a triumphant grin spreads across his face. "I hate to say it, but I told you so!" he exclaims, his voice filled with the kind of joy that only a true friend can feel for another. "I saw it coming a mile away. You two have always had a spark. It was just a matter of time."

I chuckle, shaking my head slightly. "I know, I know. You and everyone else, apparently. But it took us a bit longer to see it. Or to admit it, maybe." I pause, thinking back to all the moments leading up to now.

"But now that it's out there..." I continue, my heart fluttering with a mix of nerves and excitement, "I don't know. It feels right. Like everything is falling into place."

Fowler reaches across the table, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze. "Emmie, I'm so happy for you. Marx is a great guy, and you both deserve all the happiness in the world. Plus, I would really love to watch you two some time." He winks at me. "Watching you give him a blowjob that night in the living room has been playing on repeat in my head basically every day since."

My cheeks heat up. "Yeah, well, maybe now you can add a little more to the spank bank."

Fowler snorts. "I've already added a lot more," he jokes, "but yes, more is always good."

I blush at the thought of Fowler watching me and Marx having sex. But it wouldn't exactly be the first time. Fowler did fuck me while I had Marx's cock in my mouth. It wouldn't be too much different than that.

The thought sends a shiver of arousal down my spine.

I clear my throat and take a sip of coffee, trying to calm the desire growing inside me.

"So, have you talked about what's next for the two of you?" Fowler asks.

"Not yet. We haven't had a lot of time to talk." I wink at him. "We've been busy."

He laughs. "Yeah, I can imagine. But I'm sure you'll figure it out."

"We'll figure it out together," I echo, feeling a sense of solidity in those words. "It's not just about the physical stuff, though that's... incredible." I laugh, a bit self-consciously. "It's about understanding each other, being there for one another."

Fowler's smile is genuine, his eyes warm. "Just remember to keep communicating. That's key. Especially with... well, the dynamics we all have. And hey, if you ever need a third..." He winks playfully, lightening the mood.

I roll my eyes, but can't help grinning. "I'll keep that in mind."

We fall into a comfortable silence, sipping our coffees and enjoying the quiet morning. It's a welcome change from the past few days, which have been filled with a whirlwind of emotions.

After a while, Fowler glances at his watch and sighs. "As much as I would love to stay here all day, I have to get to work. Do you mind dropping me off?"

"Of course," I say, finishing the last of my coffee.

We clean up and head out to the car, the air outside cool and crisp. The drive to Fowler's work is a short one, and before long, I'm pulling up in front of the hospital.