Chapter 46 🌶️

Fowler

I lie awake for a while, watching Emersyn and Valarie sleep. They look so peaceful, so serene. I didn't mean to tell Emersyn I loved her earlier, but it isn't like she didn't know already. We've all said it in our own way.

I wonder if she knows how much I love her. I have always been casual in my relationships, but Emersyn is different. She makes me feel complete, like I'm the best version of myself.

I'm a mess without her.

Emersyn has no idea what she's doing to me. She's not trying to, but I'm putty in her hands.

And Val. Damn. This woman is so strong and so stubborn. I don't know how to explain it, but she makes me feel alive too. She is so much like me. She keeps up with my banter, and loves Emersyn as much as I do.

I know Val and Emmie have had somewhat of a romantic relationship before, but they've never gone into details. I know if I asked, they would tell me. But I don't want to pry. But also, maybe I do.

I can feel my blood rushing down through my body and know I need to change my thoughts to something else before I make this sleepover awkward.

Bunnies.

Cute little fluffy bunnies. Those won't make me horny. Just keep thinking about bunnies.

Oh god, bunnies fuck a lot. They're like, notorious for fucking.

Damnit, Fowler. Think of something else. Anything else.

I finally get myself calmed down thinking of politics. Nothing kills a boner faster.

Finally, my eyes start to grow heavy, and I'm lulled to sleep.

**

I wake up to the sound of whispers. I can hear Emmie and Val talking, but I can't make out the words. I'm pulled fully from my sleep when I hear a noise. It's a noise I would know anywhere. It's the sound of Emmie moaning.

I slowly blink my eyes open and look up. Emmie is straddling Val's hips. Val is kissing her, her hand under Emmie's shirt. I can only imagine what that hand is doing. Emmie is moaning, her hips grinding against Val.

My dick is instantly hard, and my breathing grows ragged. Fuck. This is so hot.

Desire courses through me, raw and urgent. I shift closer, unsure if they noticed I'm awake. Val breaks the kiss and looks at me, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Look who's finally awake," she purrs, her hand sliding down Emmie's back, resting on her ass.

"I couldn't miss a show like this," I breathe.

"Would you like to join us?" Emmie asks, her eyes sparkling.

"I wouldn't miss this."

Emmie's lips are on mine, hungry and passionate. Val sits up, bringing Emmie's hardened nipple into her mouth.

Emmie breaks the kiss, her eyes glazed with lust.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" she asks.

"Very."

"It's not too... weird for you?"

"Not at all. It's really fucking hot, actually."

Emmie grins and turns back to Val, giving her a searing kiss. They both stand, and slowly strip off the rest of their clothes. Emmie's eyes lock on mine.

I drink in the sight of Emmie. Her full breasts, her fleshy thighs. I turn and do the same to Val. Val's body is more toned than Emmie's, her breasts smaller, but they are both goddesses in the flesh.