Chapter 34

I woke up to Matts snores. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 10:03 am. Magcon was starting at 12 so I got up and got ready. I only took like 15 minutes because I'm seriously so low maintenance. After I was done I had on my Matt Espinosa shirt and black skinny jeans. I also had my supernatural beanie that says "Saving people, hunting things, the family business" and finally my white and pink DC high tops. I walked out of the bathroom and started to wake the boys up. First it was Nash. I sat down next to him and gently shook him. "Nash wake up Magcon starts in less than two hours." I said. He groaned in response. "Come on Nash." I said. This time he opened his eyes. He smiled up at me. "I'm up." He said. I smile and went over to Shawn. I sat down next to him. "Shawn wake up sleepyhead." I said. Nothing. I sighed. Why are boys so hard to wake up? "Shawn, you need to wake up." I said. I leaned down and kissed his cheek. His eyes fluttered open. "Morning cutie." He said in an adorable morning voice. "Morning." I replied. I got up and walked over to Matt. I bent down and shook him. "Wake up my little dinosaur." I said. Once again nothing. What is up with these boys. I decided to just push this one off the bed. "Wake up bitch!" I yelled and pushed Matt off the bed.

All the boys laughed except Matt who pouted. "Why are you so mean to me?" He whined. "Because I love you. Now I going to see if all the other boys are awake." I said and walked out the door. I closed the door but remembered something. I walked right back into the room. I went to the bathroom and to my suitcase. "I thought you were going to check up on the guys." Nash said who was bushing his teeth. Matt and Shawn were by the door. I reached down into my suitcase and pulled out my bullhorn. "Ahhhh." They all said. I smiled and walked out. There were only 2 other rooms so I decided to go with the room with the Jacks and Taylor in it. As expected the were asleep. I blew the horn they all sprang out of bed. "Rise and shine losers!" I yelled before walking out the door. Next was Aaron, Carter, Cam's, and Hayes's room. I walked into the room and blew the horn. I laughed as I watched them flop in their beds. I walked back out and back to my room.

Mahogany had just called everyone to the stage and we were about to get started when Hayes grabbed my mic. "Hey!" I said. "Hold on you'll like this." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Hello everyone." Hayes said into the mic. The crowed of girls screamed. "Ok well today we have a special guest joining us. My wonderful girlfriend Kylie is here! Come on out babe." Hayes said. I screamed. Kylie and I got close but I haven't seen her in a while. Kylie walked into stage and I ran to her and tackled her into a hug. "I've missed you!" I screamed. "I missed you too!" She screamed back. I refused to let go of her. "Madison, can I hug her? She is my girlfriend after all." Hayes said. "She's my girlfriend now get another one!" I said causing everyone to laugh. I haven't seen my best friend in forever, I needed this hug. Kylie laughed. I finally let go and Hayes hugged her. The show continued.

We were about to end Magcon but Carter wanted to make an announcement. "Well guys I'd like to say I am no longer on the market." He said. "Shut the little fudge monkeys up!" I screamed. I got some weird looks from the boys because of my choice of words but I ignored them. "Yeah her name is Bobbi. She's great!" Carter said. I awed. Finally we wrapped everything up and we walked off stage. "Carter! You have a girlfriend!" I said smiling. "I know that and she's standing over there." Carter said pointing to a small blonde. She was stunning. "Nice one man." Jack G said as he high fived Carter. I smiled. We all walked over to her. "Uh hi guys. I'm Bobbi, Carters girlfriend." She said. I smiled widely. She seems so nice. And can I just say how jelly I am of her looks. She had a natural beauty. She doesn't even need makeup. She had the prettiest blue eyes. "Hi I'm Madison!" I said. I was so excited. Kylie's here and now a potentially new friend. Yay! "Madison you, Kylie, and Bobbi should go out today. Like a girls day." Carter suggested. "Girl day yasss!" Bobbi and I shouted at the same time. We both looked at each other and burst into laughter. "Jinks!" We yelled at the same time again. We laughed more. "Like a match made in heaven." Matt said. I pulled Kylie to my side. "We will we the three musketeers by the end of the day." I said confidently. "Uh we already are!" Kylie said. "Yes we are!" Bobbi agreed. We laughed. "It's amazing how fast friendships form." Nash said. I shrugged. "You just have to match the right people." I said.

Bobbi, Kylie, and I are driving to this big mall. "So we should definitely go to Forever 21 and Hollister." Bobbi said. I've only known this girl for less than an hour but the three of us are already like best friends. "And American Eagle and Claire's." Kylie added. "And Hot topic and definitely Starbucks!" I said. "Definitely Starbucks." Kylie and Bobbi said. We stopped at Starbucks first and got our drinks. The drinks were gone by the time we got to the mall. We walked into the mall and went to Forever 21 first. Bobbi went crazy in that store. It was so funny to watch her run around looking at all the clothes. I was saving my money for Hot topic. Hot topic was my store and I had 200 bucks to spent there. Bobbi came running up to me with a black dress in her hand. "This would look amazing on you try it on." She said. "I'm not a big fan of dresses." I say. "Now!" She said. I sighed and grabbed the dress. I went to the dressing room and put on the dress. I have to admit it was super cute. (It's the dress at the top). The dress did look really good on me. "Let me see!" Bobbi said from the other side of the door. I opened the door and stepped out. Bobbi gasped. "Kylie come see this!" Bobbi yelled. Kylie walked over. "What?" She asked. Bobbi pointed to me. "Oh my gosh Madison! You look so great!" Kylie said. I blushed. "Thanks." I said. "You have to buy it!" Bobbi insisted. I looked at the price tag. Only $50. That will leave me with $150 for Hot topic. "Ok fine." I said. The girls squealed. I went back in the dressing room and put my regular clothes back on. I walked back out. "That dress will be perfect for tomorrow night." Kylie said. I totally forgot about dinner. Everyone was going out to dinner at some fancy restaurant. I nodded my head and we went to pay.

Once we were done shopping I had so many bags. I spent all $150 at Hot topic because oh my gosh there was so much Supernatural and Sherlock stuff. I went crazy. I mean how could I live without Castiel pajamas? (Supernatural character.). When I got back to the hotel room I flopped on to the bed next to Matt. "Have fun?" He asked. "Yup. I told you three musketeers. I seriously love Bobbi! I'm so glad she's dating Carter. They are so cute together. She's staying with him tonight in his hotel room. She said he's letting her have the bed and he would share with Aaron." I said. They didn't want to sleep in the same bed since they just started dating. "Awwww." Matt said. I nodded my head. "I'm tired." I said. "Do you want to watch Netflix with me?" Matt asked. "Um duh." I said. Matt grabbed his laptop and got on Netflix. We were watching some comedy. About 30 minutes in I fell asleep with my head laying in Matt's shoulder. Shopping can really take the energy out of a girl.

Hey guys! Don't forget to vote and comment! Who do you want Madison to end up with?! Love you guys! Also, Bobbi is based off my good friend... Bobbi... But well any way give her a follow! i_love_magcon_boys12