Chapter 36

I woke up to my alarm playing Immortals by Fall Out Boy. I turned it off. I did my usual routine of getting ready then spending 40 minutes trying to wake the boys up. Once all the boys were all up I decided to get Starbucks. I get there and order my normal Vanilla Bean frappe. I sat down at one of the tables. I had to make my decision today and I still didn't know who to pick. I sat there thinking about it until I got a call. "Hey Matt, what's up?" I say into my phone. "Where are you? Magcon is about to start!" He yelled into the phone. "What do you mean? I just got here." I said. "Madison it is 11:54. Magcon starts in 6 minutes." He said more calmly this time. "Oh my gosh! I'll be there soon." I hung up and rushed out of Starbucks. I was thinking way longer than I thought. I was there for an hour and a half and I only took one sip out of my frappé. Grrr.

I was now 5 minutes late because this jerk ran right into me and I twisted my ankle. He didn't even say sorry and it was clearly his fault. I limped all the way back to the hotel. All the boys were on the stage. "And Madison is." Nash started to say. I ran on stage with my mic. "Right here." I finished. "Alright. Let's get this party started!" Taylor yelled. I think we can all agree that Taylor is the loudest boy in our little Magcon family. Bobbi was on stage this time along with Kylie which I was super excited about. Every once and a while I would see Carter and Bobbi sneaking kisses which was super adorable. I was jealous of their relationship. Kylie and Hayes were inseparable. They didn't leave each others side once during the whole show. They are goals.

After the show and the meet and greet Matt decided to take me out. He wouldn't tell me where we are going. "Tell me." I said. "No." "Tell me." "No." "Tell meeee." "Nooooo." "Tell me." "No." Matt said. I huffed and crossed my arms. A little childish but oh well. "Fine don't tell me." I said. "I won't have to because we are here." I look out the window and see a sign. Sam's extreme go-carts. I wonder what makes it extreme. "OMG I love you lets go!" I kissed Matt's cheek before jumping out of the car and running to the entrance. I bounced on my feet as I waited for Matt to catch up. Matt finally caught up. "Two tickets please." Matt said. He started to pull his wallet out of his pocket. I grabbed it from his hands and chucked it about 40 feet away. "Madison!" Matt yelled before running after it. "Hurry how much?" I asked the guy. "20 dollars." He said. I quickly payed. I already had the tickets before Matt got back. "Really. You did that so you could pay?" Matt asked. "Yup now lay go!" I said. Matt just rolled his eyes but followed me.

Matt and I were in the carts getting ready to start. I was in a lime green one because it's my favorite color and Matt was of course in a pink one because and I quote he's "the prettiest princess you've ever met.". "Prepare to loose miserably Espinosa!" I yelled. "In your dreams Wright!" He yelled back. The count down started and I was ready. The horn went off and I slammed my foot on the petal. Right now Matt was in head of me. But not for long. Several laps pass and only one lap to go. Matt was still in head. I was starting to think he was going to win. I was right behind Matt and I could see the finish line. I pressed my petal harder. I sped up next to Matt. I waved before speeding ahead of him. I crossed the finish line first. I threw my hands in the air. Matt and I got out of the carts. I walked up to Matt with the biggest smile on my face. "I always win Espinosa." I said. "Yeah well we got 2 more rounds. I can win those ones." Matt said. "Bring it." We hopped back into the go carts.

Matt ended up winning the second race but I won the third, making me the champion. Matt pouted but soon got over it. We were now at subway eating our subs. "Who do I pick?" I asked. The day was coming to an end and I still had no clue who I was going to choose. "Well Madison, you have to go with your heart and your head." Matt said. "Yeah but my head is saying one thing while my heart is saying another." I said. I rest my chin on my hand. This is really hard. I truly love them both. "Well compare them, find out who has the better qualities." Matt said. I smiled. "I think my head is starting to listen to my heart now." I say. After comparing I think my heart was right. "Good. Then who do you pick?" Matt asked. I smiled before I told him.

Matt and I have been back at the hotel for a few hours now. Shawn, Nash, Matt, and I were all watching tv. "Well I'm going to go shower." I said. I got up and went to the bathroom. I stripped my clothes off and stepped into the warm shower. I took longer than usual showering today. I was in there for about 40 minutes before I got out. I put on my long pajama pants and an old t-shirt. I walked out of the bathroom and noticed there were two people gone. Nash and Shawn to be specific. "Where is he? I'm going to tell him now. Unless they are together." I asked Matt. "He's at the pool alone." Matt said. I smiled before running out of the room. I jumped into the elevator and waited for it to take me down to the pool level. Once the doors opened I sprinted to the pool. I opened the door that lead to the pool and saw him swimming around. "Catch me!" I yelled before I ran and jumped into the pool. Fully clothed I might add. "Madison, what are you doing?" He questioned. "I choose you." I said before crashing my lips to his. I pulled away and rested my forehead on his. "I choose you." I repeated in a whisper.

One more chapter left! How do you feel about that? There will not be a sequel ether... Love y'all! Comment who you want! Vote! Loves you! 😘😘😍😍