}•{ Feelings

~•} C H A P T E R| 51 {•~

With a wildly palpating heart, Raina opened the door of her room, her eyes widening immediately trying to adjust to the darkness of the room, her anxious mind calming down a little seeing the closed lights indicating he was asleep and thinking thi...

With a wildly palpating heart, Raina opened the door of her room, her eyes widening immediately trying to adjust to the darkness of the room, her anxious mind calming down a little seeing the closed lights indicating he was asleep and thinking this she approached the bed thinking to get the leftover sleep at least.

But, oh how wrong she was.

Within a fraction of a second, the world around her blurred as she was swept off her feet by a bulky arm around her waist, a scream tore apart her lips as she closed her eyes ready to fall and break her head.

But again, oh how wrong she was.

Instead of the cold tiles, her head was met with the fluffy mattress of the bed and a hand clasped around her mouth, a heavy weight settling on top of her. Her not-so-thick eyelashes lifted locking her inky black eyes to his dark brown ones.

Raina didn't know what to do so she did what the same person would do, panic!

Her breathing became ragged as she thrashed in his hold mercilessly kicking him wherever her legs could reach causing Aakarsh to tilt his head as he hushed in her ear, "Relax woman,"

Raina felt goosebumps rising on her skin at his deep voice. The voice which had no hint of softness her dumb best friend had instead sounded so husky like the man he physically was.

Was she assuming things? Or was he actually not so dumb?

"You have a crush on me," Aakarsh stated instead of questioning, his eyes pinning hers underneath just like his body. She couldn't help but shut her eyes as he removed his hand from her mouth. Her face heated up with embarrassment and shyness as she wished to never face him again.

But, God wasn't so kind to her because the next moment she found his hand gripping her chin as he tilted her head to an extent that she forced her eyes open and Gosh, they were still that mesmerizing.

While Aakarsh on the other hand was perplexed as he thought more about it. At first, when he heard her confess his happiness knew no bounds. He felt like the most happiest person on the planet but soon the realization of her words set in causing him to frown.

But of course, he needed to be sure that whatever he was thinking was right so he googled the meaning of crush.

a strong feeling of romantic love for someone that is usually not expressed and does not last a long time.

There were other definitions but this one struck him like no other as he thought about it over and over again, kept searching about it over and over again till she graced the room with her presence.