R'MONEI HILL

R'MONEI ALEXIS HILL
19, HTX , TX .
Sunday, 7:30 pm

turning onto my daddy's block like usual it was filled with cars

turning onto my daddy's block like usual it was filled with cars .

finally finding somewhere to park i put my car in park not turning it off cs i didn't plan to stay long .

i hated it here , ion understand how my daddy live this " trap " life .

in my 19 years of living i've never found a " hood " nigga attractive and honestly don't think i ever will .

my father had called and asked me to bring him some food , i was his oldest child .

it was only me and my little sister , she wasn't even 3 yet .

after my mother died it took my da some time to get back out there .

and honestly i think her death just pulled him into the street life more .

i didn't complain though , long as he kept me fed and a roof over my head .

as i made it to the door , buck the security guard let me in .

the smell hit me before i even took my second step , liquor , weed , and a strong scent of ASS .

heading to my father office the door was closed which indicated someone was in there  with him

i sent a light knock and shortly after my father spoke " come in " he said

i then opened the door steeping in , i seen a darkskin nigga .

he was cute , but if he was in here with my daddy he wasn't nothing but trouble .

" here's your food daddy ." i said handing him the bag and then his drink after

" thank you princess " he said kissing me on my forehead

" oh this is kado , a new guy i'm working w , kado this is my daughter monei " he said introducing us  .

my daddy was always tryna introduce me to his men , he swea i had no love life

i mean i didn't but still , he need to mind that business

i waved shyly receiving a nod from him which was kind of attractive can't lie but still no .

i wasn't playing when i said ion do hood niggas .

" oh n monei you still picking peaches up from your gmas house right ?" my father asked

" mhm , but you or toya gona have to pick her up in the morning . " i replied

" that's fine , gma got a doctors appointment in the morning that's all" he retorted

i just nodded , " ima get going , yk it's a cool hour to get down there and plus my car still on  ." i said truthfully

" aight , i love princess " my father said

" i love you too ." i said leaving out closing the door behind me .

i exited the house , unlocking my car door then getting in .

i started my way to my gma's house , connecting my phone to the car

pills n potions played , as i sung/rapped along .

-

i had just made i to my gmas house it was like 8:40 something now .

knowing peaches was probably knocked out i went and knocked on my gma's door .

she came shortly after and greeted me with a smile and a hug .

" peaches sleep ?" i asked earning a nod from her

i followed her to the living room she already had all her things packed up

" thank you nana" i said

" you welcome , yk i would usually keep her when you gotta work but i gotta go to the doctor ." she said

" it's fine , i don't mind " i said truthfully , peaches wasn't a bad girl .

grabbing her bag and then peaches i headed to the door as my nana followed me .

i hugged her and kissed her on the cheek as we said our goodbyes .

once i got to the car i strapped peaches in and then shut the door then getting in the car myself .

after i seen my nana close the door i pulled off .

i got home about hour n a half ago , i took a shower and i was thinking about cooking me some chicken alfredo cs a bitch was hungry .

looking in the fridge i start taking out stuff for my alfredo .

" damnnnnnn " i said mad af ian have enough cheese , ts literally just blew me .

i picked my phone off the counter and got on doordash and ordered me some food .

putting the food i took out back i decided while i waited i'd tidy up .

i mean it wasn't dirty but there were some things that could be picked up .

about 15 mins later i was buzzed and knowing that mostly likely it was my food i buzzed em up .

knowing that my penthouse was a little big i sat at my island waiting for my food to come .

a while after i heard a knock at the door causing me to open it .

to my surprise there was a fine white country looking boy .

" i looked all over for this place " he said speaking in a country voice as i suspected .

i chuckled a bit as he headed me my food , " it is a little confusing around here " i said back not wanting to be rude .

he sent me a sly smile " have a nice night ." he said making me nod my head back and smile .

boyyyyy .

i went to my room ate my food and after that i went to sleep .