make up

R'MONEI ALEXIS HILL
19 , | monei • r|
5:45 , may 20th

i had got home about an hour ago , i took a shower and clean up a lil bit .

i also cooked some shrimp scampi , while i was in the middle of doing that ky'mier texted me .

he said he wanted to come by and ttm , i agreed to it only bc i was all abt forgiving and forgetting .

he said he would be on his way in a min .

i was waiting for my food to finish n shi , i kinda wanted to smoke i hope he had a blunt .

me n ray'len got everything we needed for the party .

i had to do her hair Wednesday morning and then thursday we were gone have the party .

my doorman lmk someone was downstairs so i buzzed them up .

i knew it was kado cs nb else was coming over here .

i went over to check my food , seeing that it had just finished .

i turned the eye off and started making me plate .

someone knocked at the door making me put the spoon down .

i opened the door to see ky'mier with a gift bag and a thing of flowers .

it was cute but i wasn't just finna give in the the nigga .

his sexc ass was making it hard ian gone lie .

" hey ky'mier ." i said greeting him

" sup , it smell good in here ." he said i nodded

" ty , i cooked some shrimp scampi ." i replied .

" where yo clothes ?" he asked i just laughed n ignored him

i had on a big shirt a bra but no panties shit he ain't know that tho

i finished making my plate and grabbed me a kool-aid jammer .

" we can go sit in the living room , you look like you got a lot to get off yo chest ." i said laughing lightly .

he just laughed following behind me .

i sat down eating , he seemed real shy in the moment ian want it to be hard for him .

" soo ?" i said egging him on to talk

" ight listen monei , ik im wrong for what i did and i shouldn't have accused you but i felt played in the moment ."

" yk we spending jsut about everyday tg and if not we otp , you cooking for me kissing on me loving on me yk ts gone hit hard im thinking you messing with another nigga ." he said i nodded feeling what he was saying .

he kept talking and i let him know how i felt as well .

the talk ended in a hug and a kiss

" we straight ?" he asked as i sat on his lap .

" mhm " i replied this is the second time he's asked me this .

we sat there for a min just loving on each other i figured that his love language was touch i didn't have a problem with it bc mines was too .

he pulled a blunt from behind his ear , mm just what i needed .

he sparked it up and hit it , " wanna hit it ?" he asked

i nodded and he handed it to me ..

-

it was like 11:30 , after we smoked he ate and then we took a nap .

i woke up before him he was still sleep .

i just watched him as he slept , he was so mf fine .

i started kissing on his neck , i must've been still high cs girlaaa .

he started moving around , he cuffed my ass i kept going tho

i started kissing on it leaving a mark , his eyes was closed but he was awake .

" girl , don't start nun you can't finish ." he said

ian say nun just kept kissing on him from his face to his neck .

i got to his chest i lifted up his shirt and start kissing all on his stomach i got down to his pants .

" yeen ready ." he said smirking .

that's when he took control he pushed me back and took my technique .

he kissed all over my body , which resulted in him lifting my shirt up seeing ian have no underwear on .

" can i ?" he asked i nodded

he took his finger to my opening , he started moving around down there i heard it

straight macaroniii

omniscient

" damn you wet already ." he said smirking

he spread her legs all the way open , she was so wet he ain't never seen nun like it before he was stunned .

" whatt ? what's wrong " r'monei asked

" nun baby" he said then he went tongue first
to r'monei's clit

he swirled it around earning gasp's and moans from r'monei

he slurped all around her bud , r'monei couldn't control herself she was all squirmy

" mmmm" she moaned as ky'mier entered 2 fingers inside of her .

he continued plunging in and out of her as he talked to her the whole time

" you doing good baby." he said in a sexc voice it only made it harder for r'monei to control herself

he felt her running so he grabbed her pulling her closer .

" noo un uh , im bout to cum ky ." she said wiggling all over the place

he popped her right in her thigh, " stop moving and let it out mama " he said using both his fingers and tongue to pleasure r'monei

before he knew it her juices flowed all over his tongue and fingers

" wheeww " r'monei gasped she had never felt anything like this before

he removed his fingers kissing r'monei

he then laid right under her private and begin eating it

r'monei was making all kind of faces , she couldn't control her self

one thing she learned that night was ky'mier sure did know how to eat that box boyyy

after he finished he came up kissing her sloppy letting his tongue explore her mouth .

as he came up to kiss her she felt his print , she pointed

" nah you not ready , cmon let's get you cleaned up ." he said picking her up

he ran them a shower as r'monei sat in the counter pouting bc she couldn't get the dick .

" i know you not mad r'monei ." ky'mier said to her

" leave me alone ." she said bluntly

" that k look good around yo neck ." he said referring to the necklace he had got her

it was cute it had a k on it that stood for ky'mier he was marking his territory .

the 2 got in the shower were they couldn't keep there hands off of each other , they washed up getting out and after that they went back to sleep in r'monei's bed .