is there a problem?

R'MONEI ALEXIS HILL
19 , 8:45 am
may 23rd

He traced his fingers down my stomach all the way to my fat ma.

Rubbing on her i felt myself getting wet , he went in with his 2 fingers thrusting them in and out.

Opening my legs wider placing my hands on his thighs all i could do was sit there mouth open.

My eyes rolled back to my head , " keep yo eyes on me monei." he said in this low ass voice.

Ts was sexy asf , after he had removed his fingers he lifted me up and placed me on the bed .

Picking my legs up , " hold em and don't let go monei" he told me .. i did as i was told.

He moved in between my legs going tongue first licking all around my fat ma , then he played with the clit .

A surprising moan escaped it was like a gasp , all i could do was play with his hair while holding my moans in.

My legs dropped a lil bit and i felt a pop , " i said hold 'em." he said with that same voice

My eyes rolled all they way to the back of my head but i was holding my moans in , until he touched my pearl.

I left out a loud moan and he chuckled , he put his 2 fingers back in and started slurping me down.

" KY'MIER." i moaned i couldn't hold ts in no more.

After he got done slurping me down he stood up and took his pants off.

Standing infront me i looked up a little,  he was stroking it .. ts wasn't no baby size .

"  that ain't gone fit.." i said worried .

" Turn over and arch" he said ignoring everything i said that boy was on demon time.

I did as i was told he smacked it on my ass and before i knew it .. he was at my entrance " ima take my time and go slow ight ?" he said " mhm" i mumbled.

He slowly slid it in .. i instantly felt the throbbing.

" you good ?" he said as i felt him going deeper.

i nodded as he started to thrust, " i can't hear that i need words essy.

" ye- yes" i said struggling to get my words out.

he was going at a steady pace.

moans were escaping from my mouth i couldn't even try to hold them in.

We had been going for 10-12 minutes i could feel myself reaching my climax .

" hold it  ." he said i guess he could read minds.

" i can't" i whimpered ian never had no passionate sex like this he was talking me through it.

" yes you can" he said speeding up his stokes" i couldn't hold it no more.

before i knew it i felt my substance all on my legs , he moaned a lil bit YEP i caught it .. he had groaned a couple times but he let out a whole moan.

Sliding himself out he slapped it on my back , i felt a warm liquid on my back and i smirked.

" r'monei .. wake up ." kado called waking me out my sleep .

" you up here moaning n shit .. you good ?" he said making my face hot .

that's embarrassing af .

" we gotta go .. we supposed to helping ray'len them today rmb ?" he said smacking my ass  

i was just embarrassed that i was dreaming about that shit right infront of him .

i got up and headed to his bathroom , we was at his house for the first time .

it was clean and shit i had been here a couple times but i've never spent the night .

" this my toothbrush ?" i semi yelled

" it's blue ?" he asked

" mhm " i said as i yawned

" then yea" he said as i heard him fidgeting in the closet

we wasn't going no where but to help rae'lin them start setting up .. he birthday was tomorrow but she wanted to have her party the day before

she didn't want no caterer because she said it'd be fun for us to do ourselves .

we was supposed to be up there at 9 , i could tell me n kier would be a little late .

i began brushing my teeth as i heard ky'mier coming into the bathroom

he went over to the closet grabbing a face cloth and came over to the double sinks .

-

" alright .. this how we gone do this ." my aunt millie said as everyone was standing in front of her

" ima have the boys here with the heavy duty shit .. monei ima need you to go get all the food and shit later but you do have to pick up the cake at 11 ." she said

i nodded .. " moncia ima need you here setting the tables " she said

ion even know why she was here .

" toya me and you gone work with these balloons." she continued giving orders

i tuned her out because i already knew what i was supposed to do .

once she got finish i told her send me the bakery address and i headed to ky's car .

i knew i had to leave from up here at 2 to go do rae'lin's hair right now she was getting her make up done .

i put the bakery in my gps and headed there , it was half an hour away .

-

KY'MIER ANDRES GOSSET
20 , HTX
9:05 , may 23rd

i was putting my last table up as i felt that ho Monica come towards me again .

she had been coming to every table i put up , ionk if they bitch was tryna flirt or what but if i gotta fat r'monei on that ass i will .

r'monei had just got back with the cake and shit she was in the kitchen putting it up

" yo what is you doing " i asked moncia who had just rubbed her ass against me

" wtf ." i heard monei say making me look over at her

" what you go going bitch ?" she came over pressing monica

shit i tried to warn her ass ..

" no no .. he came onto me i swear " she said lying out that shitty ass mouf .

" what's the problem over here ?" ms mille came over causing all attention to us

" this thirsty bitch can't keep her hands to herself " monei said aloud

" yo chill monei " p said

" no cs get yo bitch ." she spat

i could tell she was a lil mad .. shit i would be mad if another nigga was all on her too