catching flights

KY'MIER ANDRES GOSSET

" this shit gotta be perfect bruh " i said to ralph as we sat this lil date shit up for monei .

today i wanted everything to go right with monei because today might be the last time i see her .

she ain't know that , shit nobody did .

but honestly i need a break from this life shit and not even on no suicidal shit on chill shit .

b had some comp down in north dakota , i wasn't really a traveling worker but i asked for this and told him not to tell anybody .

i was assigned to go down to north dakota for at least 3 months and check out the comp , get in with em and when the time was right we was gone take they ass down .

i needed a break from life but i needed my paper , so if i had to work while i took a break then i was gone do that .

i wasn't low on shit but making money make me happy and i just wanna be happy .

" not gone lie ts fye , but i gotta go drop some money off to mrs yarri and then take iyuna to the doctor and shit ." p said making me nod

iyuna was this girl he dealt with from time to time , and they were having suspicions of pregnancy scares .

i was the only one that knew about it tho .

p was my roll dog fr , me and zy left off on bad terms fr .

we ain't spoke sense that night , i could tell their was tension there everytime i stepped in the room .

snapping me out my thoughts i got a call from my momma .

" now what's this text about grocery shopping for a date ?" she yelled through my speakers

" ma whatchu so loud fa ?" i said as i grabbed the trash from the stuff i put up and headed to the car .

yes i needed my ma to help me shop , the hell .

-

" i wish somebody just tell me what's going onn " r'monei whined for the 13th time today .

nobody told her what was happening all she knew was that she had a surprise .

" i wish you hush ." ray'len said as her and toya helped monei get ready for today .

" so which dress ?" toya said holding up 2

" ouuu the black one , definitely " ray said ouu'ing it .

i had just finished my hair n was almost done with my makeup .

" you gone look so pretty " toya told me as she looked at my through the mirror .

she was definitely a great step mom , but i did miss my mom .

-

as r'monei pulled up to the complex of ky'mier's penthouse

which he was never there bc he had a house she was confused as to why she was there .

he had her a personal driver , monei felt like a luxury girl .

she had never had this before but she could get use to it .

" ms.hill ." the driver spoke as he opened the door .

monei grabbed her dress a little picking up her hand and got out the car .

she entered the lobby of ky'mier's penthouse .

her heels were clicking on the lobby floor , she was very nervous.

looking to her right she seen a sign .

" this way " it wrote in red and had flowers and decorations all around it .

the sign led to the exit stairwell , it was all decorated up .

the signs were telling her were to go , she had to walk all the way up to the roof top .

" damn , by the time i get up here ima stank . " monei said joking to herself

she mad it to the 15th floor finally .

when she got there the door was cracked taking a deep breath she braced herself .

she didn't know what to expect behind this door .

there were roses and candles laid all over the ground creating a pathway .

it leaded too a table with candles , wine and 2 plates of food that were covered with those little plate covers

she didn't see kado anywhere until he popped up behind her .

he scooted her chair of you her making her smile and she couldn't lie she was indeed hungry .

after she sat down her helped her situate her chair before making his way to sit down .

" this is soo cute mier but what's the occasion ?" she asked confused

" no occasion i just wanna treat you ." he said as he grabbed the wine bottle pouring the both of their cups full .

" mm , well the food smells good what is it ?" she asked because she was kind of hungry

she had spent most of the day getting ready .

" oh it's lobster alfredo and a baked potato , you can take the cover off if your ready to eat ." he said

she did just that , it looked really good .

" you really went all out this is soooo cute ky'mier " she said cheesing she had never had this happen before she barley had been on a date before .

the two sat there talking and enjoying their dinner .

-

" I really had a good time with you tonight ky ." monei said as she 2 laid in her bed watching rio

one of kado's favorite child hood movies

"' me too , i'll miss nights like this " kado said truthfully

" what you mean miss ?" monei said looking over at him

" nun , im trippin yk im tired " he said lying

" me too lowkey ." she said agreeing

about 30 mins passed they continued to watch the movie as it stayed quiet .

" nah foreal though , I do love you R'monei and i want you to grow and flourish as a person i'm sorry for all the trouble i've caused . I hope your able to continue with your passion in doing hair and i want you know that i'll support with within every thing you do ." Ky'mier said rubbing her chin feeling a tear hit his eye .

he just stared at her ..

he was going to miss her so bad but he had to find peace within himself before being someone else's .

he could only hope that she'd wait for him when he's reedy to return .