i tried

omniscient

" ranada not today , you've already made this girl feel bad for so much ." b spoke .

" good she needs to feel bad , treating this trash dump like she's her mother disrespecting here mother like that " ranada spat

" auntie , my mommas GONE and yk she'd want me to be happy and move on ." r'monei spat as tears came to her eyes .

" you want me to feel soooo guilty for continuing with my life it's been 12 years there's nothing i can do ." r'monei said expresssing her feelings as she was now bawling her eyes out .

peaches began to cry as she seen her big sister crying .

" get out ." b said referring to ranada

" this isn't your house to kick me out ." ranada snapped back .

a few more guest walked in .

" omg , monei what's wrong ?" ray came to monei's side .

" im tired ray .. she's always tryna make me feel bad ." monei said as ray wiped her tears .

" i don't wanna have this dinner anymore . " monei said storming to her room .

she had a great day , she vibed with kado all day she even planned not to to cry all day .

her auntie just had to ruin it for her she wanted everything to be about her .

as r'monei sat in her room she heard all of the bickering from the kitchen .

she just laid there and cried herself to sleep .

-

R'MONEI ALEXIS HILL
19 , HTX
Tuesday, 6:45 pm

waking up from my nap , i rolled over checking the time of day from what it looked like outside .

i got up and walked through my house , hearing the tv was on i walked to the living room .

to my surprise there was kado on the couch .

" you straight ?" he said putting all his attention on me .

" mhm ." i said softly .

" you sure ?" he said seeming concerned

" nope , but can we really be sure about anything ?" i said putting a small smile up .

" yo auntie shouldn't have came in here with allat drama ." he spat

" ts was foul ." he said shaking his head

" tell me abt it " i said as i sat down beside him .

he was watching dumbo , awwe a kid at heart .

" whatchu doing stil here ? don't you got some business to attend to , hoes to see ?" i asked

" girl stop playing with me , and no i handled everything i needed to earlier . " he retorted