no hoodlums

R'MONEI ALEXIS HILL
19 , HTX TX
Monday , 11:05

R'MONEI ALEXIS HILL 19 , HTX TX Monday , 11:05

16,980 likes
@r'moneialexis

comments disabled

i finished with my first client about 1o mins ago , i called my cousin ray to bring me some food .

she said she was with my cousin p and some of his friends i knew it was nothing but hood niggas .

i didn't care i was hungry and my next client had just texted me she was otw .

she wanted jumbo knotless braids , she was one of my older clients she didn't like nun to heavy or long .

i knew my cousins n nem we're gonna wanna stay so i fixed the living room up for them , i had break after this client anyways so i figured i'd chill with them .

and it shouldn't take me that long w this head anyways , so they shouldn't be waiting  THAT long .

the longest it should take me was an hour .

i was buzzed , i buzzed them up it was probably ray nem .

i hope they knew how to stay civilized while my client was here .

hearing knocks in the rhythm of a beat i knew it was ray with them hoodlums .

i opened the door to see my cousin p at the door .

" really ?" i stale faced him .

" yeen fw the beat ?" he asked

" yep , n produced by marbeatz his homeboy mar said making everybody laugh

that boy was stupid .

" y'all hell anyways here cousin ." ray said handing my food .

" she eating them cats n dogs yall ." zy spoke as ray sat on his lap .

" lmao , ts gone start barking inna min ." mar started barking .

eb laughed " y'all making jokes while ts bout to bust ." i said

everybody had sat down , it was p , zy , mar , ray , and somebody ian never see before .

or so i thought .

" youn got no wifi ? service ass round here " the voice said looking up .

" you still got that service from br ?" mar asked

" hy , ian had time to switch over . " he spoke

" B , had me in n out since i got here ." he spoke catching my attention bc B was my daddy .

" i told you for you came down here my uncle was gone work that ass ." p said .

" right , uncle B don't play when i come to them money moves ." ray said .