18. A New Man?

Brian looked at Amber when she confessed her feelings, he was surprised.

"I know, at this moment, these words sound so wrong, but all I know is that I love you. Something happened within me from the first day I saw you. You attracted me towards yourself, you made me feel like I want to be with you, your sadness pinched me, it pained me and when, when I saw you genuinely happy, it made me feel like I am in heaven. I do not know what is love, but whatever I feel for you, this is certainly not friendship or stuff like that. This is something else and I can call it love. I want to be with you, for the rest of my life and I want you to be with me. I want to fight against all the odds to protect you, I want to do everything that's in my calibre just to be with you, just to make you feel happy and everything else. And due to all of this, I can confidently say that I love you, Brian. I love you." Amber poured her heart out in this confession.

Brian was surprised, he just kept staring at her. He saw her smile when she spoke all the positives about him, he saw the same pain in her when she described his pain, and all of this, it made him feel the depth of feelings she had for him. He held her hands and Amber looked at him when he did that. "I love you too, Amber," He whispered.

And that was the moment when both of them completely forgot everything else happening in this world, they just pressed their lips against each other. They kissed each other passionately, chewing each other's lips as their tongues fought for dominance. Soon Amber let his tongue enter her mouth and Brian tasted every inch of her lips. The kiss soon turned out to be rougher. Amber held Brian's collar tightly while Brian clutched her hairs as he pulled her face more closer.

After kissing for a while, they broke their kiss due to lack of breath, but they didn't stop there. Brian went on and rolled his tongue on her bare neck planting soft kisses over there. Amber could feel his lips and warm breath over her neck and it gave her goosebumps. She closed her eyes and felt his essence in her embrace.

After kissing for a while, Brian stopped and looked at Amber. The way he saw her was completely different right now. She had closed her eyes to feel the touch of his lips on her body, her lips curled into a beautiful smile and her face glowed at that moment. Brian couldn't resist but stared at her with a glorious smile.

At a certain moment when Amber couldn't feel Brian's lips on her neck anymore, she opened her eyes. She saw him looking at her with a smile. "What?" She asked with a confused expression. "Nothing," Brian paused, "it's just you are so beautiful." He mumbled.
Amber couldn't resist but blush at his words.

Brian smiled as he cupped her face and brought her face closer to him. Amber glanced at him in confusion. Brian smiled and then leaned forward to plant a kiss on her forehead. At that moment, Amber felt heavenly, she closed her eyes and felt every millisecond of the moment.

Brian looked at her after the kiss. Amber giggled and then hugged her tightly.

On the other side,

A man entered the University premises with a smirk on his face. He scanned the entire surroundings while walking on the campus. All the girls present there looked at him and their eyes almost paused at him. He looked very handsome, fair skin, tall in height, well-built body with nerves peeking out through his hands, sharp jawline, neatly combed dark brown hairs, a black suit, brown sunglasses and a smirk. He looked extremely hot and all the girls were drooling over him af his first look. But he tends to ignore all the eyes which were on her and walked towards the arts building.

He entered the building and walked straight towards the literature department. He figured out the way towards the staff room and entered there. "Excuse me?" He spoke on entering the room.

Daimen was sitting in the staff room, reading a book. As he heard an unfamiliar voice, he moved his eyes away from the book and looked in the direction of the voice. "Yes?" He asked, looking at the well-dressed man who was standing at the door of the staff room. "I am looking for professor Daimen," the man spoke. "Well you are right looking at him," Daimen replied, closing his book and walked towards the man.

"Hello, professor. I am Emanuel Gilles. I will be joining here as the assistant professor of literature. I have been told to work under your guidance," the man spoke. He had an enchanting aura. "Oh hello," Daimen replied with an uncomfortable smile. They both raised their hands for a handshake and as their hands touched, they felt a sharp electric spark in their hands. Both the men got confused and then they looked at each other. They understood that both were supernatural beings. They looked here and there as they hesitated a bit.

"So you will be taking the subsidiary papers for the students of semester one and three. I will show you where the classes are and will provide you with the timings," Daimen finally spoke, cutting out the awkwardness as he explained his work. "Sure," Emanuel replied with a confident smile.

"Who the hell is this man now. He isn't giving me positives vibes. I will have to stay careful of him. I am damn sure he is a powerful warlock." Daimen thought within himself.

"Amber, on the orders of your grandmother and father, I am finally here. I am hoping to meet you soon and woo you. I will love to make you mine." Emanuel thought as he looked at Daimen. "But first, I have to get rid of this bloody bloodsucker," he thought while giving a disgusting look at Daimen.