Epilogue

6 years later

In the palace of the royals of the Red Moon Coven,

There was a rush going on here and there as if they were making preparations for the arrival of someone.
Amber was in her room, getting ready for the day, that's when someone entered the room.

"Amber," a voice echoed which made her turn around. "Queen," she bowed to the queen who entered her room. The queen smiled, "I am here for an important work," she spoke. "What work?" Amber asked. "We have a very special guest arriving today," she continued, "he is one of the best writers of our country and he will be coming here, to our house and stay for a few days," she informed her. "Okay," Amber replied.

"So, he will be writing a book on our royal family, but he doesn't know anything about royal families. So he will be staying here for a few days and learn about it," the queen replied observing Amber's curiosity. "Oh," Amber replied.
"So now, I want you to prepare a room for him and you will be attending him during his days of stay here," the queen ordered her. "Okay Queen," Amber bowed down to accept the orders of the queen.

On the other side,

Brian was driving his car towards a certain destination.

Brian's POV

Travelling somewhere to work, this is my favourite thing. All I ever wanted a job, where I could travel wherever I want and then write my experiences by binding them with some tales of fiction and I love my current job now. They say that I am one of the best writers in the country, well I consider myself just a writer.

But today, I am having a different type of feeling. A feeling which I don't know I have ever felt before. It's something different, unique, giddy kind of feeling, like, like something is going to happen, something different, something I would be happy for.

As I am deeply indulged in my thinking, I saw myself reaching my destination. I stop my car and then get outside to have a glimpse of the place I am in. I saw a palace, a huge palace. This is where am I. I will be living with a royal family for the next few days so that I can pen down my experiences in my next fictional tale.

As I saw the palace, the different feeling residing in me grew more. I felt sort of nervous, something I haven't felt for a while. I took a deep breath and walked inside the table.

One of the guards directed me inside the palace, where I met the manager. "Hello, Mr Brian, welcome to our palace," he greeted me with a warm smile. "Hello," I shook my hands with him. "The maids will direct you towards your room, a maid will be waiting for you there, she will be your attendant for your stay, and will do anything you need," the manager spoke. "Okay, thank you," I nodded with a smile.

The other maids then showed me my way towards my room. As soon as I saw the room, my eyes got fixed on a girl, the girl who was said to be my attendant. I don't know, I felt something different as I saw her, I felt attracted, extremely attracted towards her.

"Hey, I am Brian," I walked towards her. As she heard my voice, she turned towards me. As soon as she saw me, I saw her eyes popping out like she was shocked after seeing me. A drop of tear fell from her eyes and I felt a strong urge to eradicate the reason behind her tears, I wanted to make her smile, I felt like I wanted to be the reason for her happiness, although this is the first time I met her. I do not what's happening to me.

"Hello, this is Amber, your attendant," she replied with a heavy voice, looking towards the ground.

On the other side,
The Witch Goddess smiled as she saw them meeting after six good years.

"Amber, I told you that Brian will be wiped off all your memories, but I never told you that you can always create new memories," the Witch Goddess smiled.

Amber and Brian are star crossed lovers and they are meant to unite in every birth they take, it's something that their destiny can't even defy.