30. She Went Home

Next Day,

Amber was leaving for her home, that's when Brian and Daimen came to see her off.

"You will call me daily, and inform me is everything okay or not. Did you get that?" Brian asked. "Yes," Amber nodded with a smile. "Take care, I don't trust the witches," Daimen spoke and Amber glared at her, "except you," he laughed. Amber smiled as well. "Damian listen," she spoke. "Yeah?" Daimen replied. "You are free to kill Emanuel or anyone if it's needed, I am not going to stop you," she spoke in a serious tone. "Okay," he nodded.

"Now bye guys," Amber spoke and gave a friendly hug to Daimen while a tight one to Brian with a small peck on his lips. "I will miss you," Brian mumbled. "I will miss you too baby," Amber replied. Both of them looked at each other, their eyes were moist.

This is the first time when they were going to stay away from each other that too for fifteen good days. So when the moment of saying goodbye arrived, they were unwilling to leave each other. Amber felt like she didn't want to go while Brian felt like he shouldn't let her go. Separation is always hard, and when you face it for the first time, it pains a lot. Right now it was paining Amber and Brian who were about to face separation for the first time. Saying a basic goodbye seemed hard.

But they felt something different as well. The pain they were feeling, it wasn't just of separation. Brian somehow felt that there's something wrong. Maybe he was seeing Amber for the last time, maybe things were going to change very bad and maybe that's why he felt that pain. He felt like this was the last time he was seeing her, and so he didn't want her to let go. He felt this weird feeling but was unable to express it. So he just held Amber's hands and gazed at her as much as he could. On the other hand, Amber could sense something wrong as well, but she wasn't able to figure it out. This time, instead of going with her gut feeling, she decided to go with her trust in love and herself. She was forcing herself to believe that nothing is wrong, wherein in her heart she felt that something was going to be very unfair.

Daimen could somehow sense their fears. He went to them. "Amber," he held her hands and Amber looked at him. "I promise you that I will do anything to keep Brian safe. I will protect him," he softly spoke. Amber nodded with a mild smile. He then turned towards Brian. "And Brian, you girl is the strongest girl in this world. Not just emotionally but with her powers as well, so be calm, she will remain safe and she will have to remain safe to protect all of us," he tried to console Brian as well. Brian nodded as he sobbed.

"Now you both guys say a final goodbye and then let her go. As fast she will go, she will return sooner," Daimen spoke and then walked to a distance and turned in the other direction. As Daimen turned, Amber and Brian leaned closer and pressed their lips against each other. They kissed each other deeply and passionately like this is the last time they are kissing each other.

On the other hand, Daimen noticed someone from a faraway building watching them. He focused himself to see who's that, but then the man hid as he saw Daimen looking at him. "Who's that?" He thought but then he decided to ignore it.

After kissing each other for one last time, Amber got into the car and the driver drove away as she waved goodbye to both the boys. After waving goodbye, Daimen again turned towards the building and this time he got a clear view of the man. As soon as he saw the man, he was completely shocked. It was none other than Emanuel.

"Oh shit, Emanuel," he thought as he looked at the sad face of Brian, "all of this is a plan," he realised in a minute. He then immediately turned behind as he understood the car has got far away. The instant scare was evident in Daimen's face. He then looked at Brian again, "shit shit shit, Emanuel thought that I and Amber were together. He didn't know about Brian, but now he knows about it, shit, we are in a big mess," he thought, unable to figure out what to do next.

On the other hand, as Emanuel saw that Amber has left the campus, he made a call to Clara. "Hello," Clara responded to the call. "Hello future grandmother in law," he spoke in an excited tone, "I have two news for you."
"What news?" Clara asked. "First, Amber has left for her home, she is on her way now, she will reach anytime soon," Emanuel informed. "Hmm, and the other news?" Clara asked. "The other news is that I was mistaken for a long time, Amber isn't dating the vampire, he is maybe his best friend and shit. She is dating a feeble human," Emanuel laughed. "A human?" Clara was amazed. "Yes, so is the plan changing?" Emanuel asked. "No, it's not," Clara calmly replied and then hung up the call.

Emanuel smirked as he kept his phone in his pocket. "Count your last few days guys, you will be dead by the end of this week," he spoke as he laughed hysterically. As he laughed in such a manner, the things which were kept in his room started vibrating according to the vibrations of his laughter depicting how powerful he is right now.

"I have unleashed my full power you feeble beings," he chuckled, "three months of meditation, and right now I am more powerful than you loving Amber," he laughed.

After few hours,

The car entered the locality where the Gemini Coven lived. Amber looked around her neighbourhood and she felt a weird warmth after returning home almost a year later. She felt happy as she looked around.

Within a few minutes, the car stopped in front of her house. She stepped out of the car, and as she looked in front, her best friend was standing right in front of her. "Lucas," she excitedly yelled. "Amber," Lucas smiled. Amber ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

Lucas was for a second shocked by the action of Amber, but on the other minute, he smiled and held her tight in his embrace. "How are you?" Amber asked as she broke the hug. "I am great, what about you?" He replied.

"I am phenomenal, in fact, I have never been better before," she spoke. Lucas noticed her, she was glowing, her eyes were sparkling and her smile never left her face. She looked different yet vibrant. She noticed her carefully and as he realized it, his face became low. "So you are in love?" He asked her.

Amber surprisingly looked at him, "yes, but how did you know?" She asked. "Well, when you fall in love, your face emanates a different kind of glow and vibrancy. Being a werewolf means super sense, so I can sense it," he mildly smiled. "Cool, yeah," she smiled, "so did you got a mate?" She asked. Lucas nodded, "not yet," he answered. "Oh, sad," she replied.

"So you are back home almost a year later and you have decided that you won't meet your family and spend all of your time with your best friend?" Amber heard a voice and as she turned, she noticed Clara standing there.

"Grandma," she sighed. "How are you, my child?" She asked. "I am good," Amber replied. "Since you didn't meet us at first and right now you didn't give me a hug, this means that you are still mad at us?" Clara spoke. "No,  it's not like that," Amber uncomfortably replied and then went on to hug Clara.

Clara held her tight in her Embrace. "I missed you, my child," she spoke. Amber just uncomfortably smiled. She then broke the hug and looked at her grandma. "Now come in, your mom and dad are waiting for you," Clara spoke. "Okay," Amber replied. Clara smiled and then went inside the house.

While Amber stood there quietly. Lucas noticed this. He went near her and tapped her shoulders. "Hey, what happened?" He asked her softly. "I don't know, I am not getting good vibes after I met grandma, it feels like something is going to be very wrong," Amber raised her concern.

Lucas somewhat knew what was going to happen, so he couldn't reply to her. He didn't felt good and just frowned. "I am sorry Amber. I wish I could tell you that you shouldn't have come here," he thought within himself.
"Anyways," Amber rolled her eyes, "Lucas, come inside the house with me," she spoke. As soon as Amber spoke that, Lucas looked very uncomfortable. Amber noticed this. "Hey what happened?" She asked. "Sorry, I can't come inside," he replied.