32. A Magical Coma?

As soon as Amber fell unconscious, Clara stopped the spells she was chanting. She smirked.

"Amber," Angela cried as soon as she saw her daughter unconscious. She immediately ran towards her, but as she was about to reach there, she was stopped by a force. Angela looked at Clara, "mom," she cried. "She isn't dead Angela, so compose yourself," Clara spoke.

"Then why the hell she fell down? What are you doing to her?" Angela screamed. Clara rolled her eyes. "Seriously Angela? How can you be so naive? Or the love for your daughter has blinded you?" She taunted. "What do you mean?" Angela asked. "You are a witch yourself, Angela. Have you forgotten what this spell is? Have you gone mad or what? This spell puts someone in a magical coma. Amber isn't dead, and you know that," Clara shouted.

"A magical coma? Why would you put her in a magical coma?" Angela snapped. "Because your daughter has gone crazy Angela. What's she thinking? That she will do whatever she wants? She can go against everything that I have planned for her? And even if she does that, how can she be so sure that I wouldn't do anything to stop her?" Clara spoke.

"I am the queen of Gemini coven, and the day I was crowned as the queen I thought that my daughter, she would be the most powerful witch in the entire world. She will be the one, who can even rule the entire witches in this world, leave alone just our coven. I thought that I will make my daughter so strong so that the entire supernatural world bows down in front of her. But unluckily, I gave birth to a son, Derek. All my dreams, all of my ambitions were shattered in a second when that happened. But then, you, my dearest daughter in law, you gave birth to Amber. The child, I always wanted as my daughter. Her birth brought a calamity to the world, which clearly depicted that she would be the most powerful witch in this world. No other witch can be more powerful than her, not even the witches who will be born by her. I was so relieved, I was so happy, that finally, even if as my granddaughter, I got what I wanted. Now I can make the world bow down in front of her and in return, she would bow down in front of me. Making me the most powerful in this world," Clara evilly smiled.

"I did everything under my jurisdiction to make Amber happy. I loved her so much, I let her do everything she wanted, I even allowed her to be friends with a God damn wolf, Lucas. Also, I fed her the lies about the rules and regulations of the coven, so that she understands that there are some boundaries as well. I wanted her to worship me, to love me more than her parents, and she did, she did worship me till the day she went to the goddamn college. Ahh! I curse the day when I permitted her to go there," Clara snapped.

"Why? Because she somehow understood your lies?" Angela mocked. "She did, she understood the free will and identity she had here wasn't free at all. She tasted the real taste of freedom and while doing that, she met new people, basically vampires and humans. She wasn't attracted towards her kind, in fact, she was attracted towards the exact opposite. And I despised that. I wanted her to find the most powerful warlock, with whom she can fall in love and then when they marry, I could do a ritual, which in turn will unleash both of their full powers and I can channelize both of their powers into her, into Amber, which would have made her most powerful. Which would in turn increase my powers," Clara laughed hysterically.

"But then again, she made a disgusting vampire her best friend, fell in love with a human. And this shit isn't acceptable by me. I want her to be the most powerful, I want my future generations to be powerful witches and warlocks, not 50-50 probability that they will be a witch or a human. And all of this, that I want for her, it's for her betterment only, it's for her own good," Clara spoke.

"So now you are playing with her emotions? With her pure heart and innocence? Do you have any idea about the consequences?" Angela yelled. "I will tell you what the consequences of my actions will be. She will learn a lesson, that she should never go against the words of her grandmother. She will now down in front of me and promise that she would never go against whatever I have planned for her. She will feel immense pain, when she will be punished," Clara proudly spoke.

"How are you going to punish her?" Angela asked with a disgusted expression. "The magical coma she is in will last for fifteen days. On the fourteenth day, the protection spell she has bounded her vampire and human friends will be severed. She has bounded their life with her life and it is being said that, whenever a person is in a coma for fourteen days, that person is declared dead. So, Amber will be in a coma for fifteen days, on the fourteenth day, her spell by which she bounded her friends will be severed, making them free of the goddamn protection spell, which will make them vulnerable. So that they can be killed easily. And that's the punishment, she will get, for going against me," Clara grinned.

Angela was shocked as she heard that. She felt angry as well as scared. She took a deep breath as she closed her eyes and finally looked at Clara. "I never thought of doing this, but today, I am doing that. Since one year ago, you told me to take place of the queen till Amber turned twenty-one and take over the throne. So today, I, the queen, is ordering you, to break this spell that you are doing right now," she shouted.

As Clara heard Angela's words, she started laughing hysterically. "How foolish of you to think, Angela, that just because I told you that you are the queen, you thought yourself a queen. You are not a royal blood my girl. You can never be the queen. You can never give orders to the royal family. You are just not born with it," Clara laughed as she mocked her daughter-in-law.

At that time Derek came and stood beside Angela. "Angela what are you doing? Why are you going against mom? Whatever she is doing, she is doing it right. So calm down love. Our daughter won't suffer any harm in this, so why are you worried so much about those petty humans and the vampire?" Derek asked her.
Angela was completely taken aback by Derek words. She couldn't understand that Derek would say something like that.

"Derek, we are the saviours. We should not kill humans. Killing humans will take away our powers from us," Angela spoke. "Oh shut up Angela, we are the royals. Killing a human or two won't affect us, so don't think much about it. In fact, be happy, that whatever mom is doing, will make our girl the strongest," Derek tried to reason it out.

Angela rolled her eyes. She couldn't find out any way to stop them. "Derek," Clara spoke. "Yes, mom?" He replied. "Take your wife away from here, or else she will for sure create an interruption in the rituals," she ordered. "Okay mom," he replied and then he forcefully pulled Angela out of the room.

"No one can come between my plans, not even my granddaughter," Clara told herself as she looked at an unconscious Amber.

On the other side,

Emanuel was reading a book while sitting quietly in his room, that's when someone knocked on his door. He got up to open the door.
As he opened the door, he was quite surprised as he saw a tall and muscular man standing right in front of him.
"Yes?" He asked confusingly, unable to recognise the man standing in front of him.

"Am I seeing Emanuel?" The man asked. "Yes, but who are you?" Emanuel replied. "I am a vampire, who kills other vampires," the man replied.

As soon as the man said that, Emanuel's eyes lit up in joy and he couldn't control his excitement. "Oh my God! Finally, you are here," he spoke as he let the man come inside the room.

"Hello, I am Mikael, the Vampire Hunter," the man replied with a smirk on his face.