Embracing Love's Breath: Finding Calm in Each Other's Arms

After a few minutes had passed, Jungkook made his way downstairs to meet Dr. Seokjin, the family doctor. "Good to see you, Dr. Seokjin," Jungkook greeted warmly as they shook hands. Together, they entered the bedroom where Taehyung was still deep in slumber.

Dr. Seokjin approached the bed and began examining Taehyung, checking his temperature and pulse. Jungkook anxiously watched the doctor, hoping for some reassurance about Taehyung's condition.

Finally, Dr. Seokjin finished his examination and turned to Jungkook. "It seems that Taehyung's fever is a result of being exposed to the harsh weather for too long," the doctor explained. "On top of that, he appears to be under a lot of stress, which could be contributing to his weakened immune system."

Jungkook's brows furrowed with concern. "Is he going to be okay, Dr. Seokjin?" he asked, his voice laced with worry.

The doctor offered a reassuring smile. "Yes, with proper care, he should recover soon," Dr. Seokjin replied. "Make sure to keep him warm and comfortable and offer him plenty of fluids. A warm bowl of soup would be especially beneficial once he wakes up."

Jungkook nodded, absorbing the doctor's advice. "Thank you, Dr. Seokjin. I'll do everything I can to take care of him," he vowed, gratitude evident in his voice.

The doctor patted Jungkook's shoulder reassuringly. "I know you will, Jungkook. Taehyung is lucky to have you by his side," Dr. Seokjin said warmly. "Just remember to give him plenty of love and support during his recovery."

Jungkook's heart swelled with affection for his husband. "Of course, I'll do my best. Thank you for your help, Dr. Seokjin," he expressed sincerely.

The doctor smiled kindly. "It's my pleasure, Jungkook. Take care, and if you have any further concerns, don't hesitate to reach out."

With gratitude and determination in his heart, Jungkook bid farewell to Dr. Seokjin. 

The thought of Taehyung waking up and being comforted by his presence and a warm bowl of soup filled Jungkook with both longing and hope.

Seokjin descended the stairs, bidding farewell to Yoongi, Hoseok, and Mr. Shin with warm embraces. They exchanged heartfelt goodbyes, expressing their gratitude for one another's presence and support during this time.

As Seokjin turned to leave, he glanced back at Jungkook, who stood by the door, his eyes filled with a mixture of emotions. Seokjin approached him, offering a reassuring smile.

"Take care, Jungkook," Seokjin said softly. "Remember, you're not alone in this. Reach out to us if you need anything."

Jungkook nodded, his voice filled with appreciation. "Thank you, Hyung."

One by one, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Mr. Shin bid their farewells to Jungkook. They each shared a heartfelt embrace, offering words of encouragement and support.

"Stay strong, Jungkook," Yoongi said, patting him gently on the back. "You've got this. Take care of Taehyung and yourself."

Hoseok placed a hand on Jungkook's shoulder, a comforting gesture. "We'll always be here for you, no matter what. Lean on us whenever you need."

Mr. Shin, too, expressed his well wishes. "You're a remarkable husband, Jungkook. Take care of Taehyung and give him all the love and care he needs and If you need anything I'm one call away ok. And Taehyung took a week leave. ok "

Touched by their words and gestures of support, Jungkook watched as his friends bid their final goodbyes and left the house. A mixture of gratitude and determination filled his heart.

As the door closed, Jungkook took a deep breath, ready to face the challenges ahead. He knew he had a strong support system behind him and the unwavering love for Taehyung in his heart.