Bleeding hearts: Broken pieces

Taehyung gently slipped away from Jungkook's warm embrace, leaving his husband momentarily confused. With a mischievous smile dancing on his lips, he motioned for Jungkook to follow him as he made his way towards the heart of their home—the kitchen.

As Taehyung entered the familiar space, his eyes sparkled with a culinary vision. He washed his hands with care, feeling the cool water cleanse his fingertips, preparing them for the magic that was about to unfold. With an air of excitement, he opened the cupboard doors, revealing an array of ingredients that would soon come together in a symphony of flavors.

Jungkook watched his wifey's every move, his curiosity piqued by the anticipation in the air. Taehyung carefully selected fresh vegetables, spices, and the choicest cuts of meat, placing them on the pristine marble countertop. The kitchen became their stage, and Taehyung the maestro of culinary delights.

Jungkook, captivated by the culinary symphony unfolding before his eyes, couldn't resist the urge to inquire about Taehyung's culinary masterpiece. "What are you up to, baby?" he asked, a playful glimmer in his eyes.

Taehyung turned to face Jungkook, a mischievous smile tugging at his lips. "Is the hot chocolate enough to satiate my hubby's voracious hunger, huh?" he teased, a hint of playfulness in his voice.

Chuckling, Jungkook played along. "Oh, my love, the hot chocolate was more than enough. It was filled with your sweet and warm love," he replied, his voice laced with adoration.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, a mock pout on his face. "So, my hubby won't be indulging in my hand-made bulgogi for dinner then?" he teased, feigning disappointment. "Well, I suppose I'll just have to eat your portion too."

Jungkook's eyes widened at the mention of his favorite dish, prepared by his talented wifey. He gulped, momentarily overwhelmed by the temptation. However, his love and concern for Taehyung's well-being took precedence. With a determined expression, he responded, "As much as I would love to devour your delicious bulgogi, my dear wife, I can't let you worry about gaining weight. It's my privilege to take care of your health."

He confidently declared, "I was raised never to waste food, so I'll happily eat my portion, knowing that I'm looking after my beautiful wife's well-being."

Taehyung chuckled at his husband's endearing antics, shaking his head affectionately. His laughter filled the kitchen, a melody of joy. With a twinkle in his eyes, he resumed preparing the dinner, the ingredients dancing under his skilled touch.

As Taehyung worked his magic, Jungkook watched his beloved with adoration, his heart overflowing with love. He admired Taehyung's dedication, talent, and the unwavering passion he poured into every dish.

In the midst of the tantalizing aromas filling the kitchen, Taehyung began to meticulously cut the succulent pork belly and arrange it on the grill. The sizzling sound of the meat hitting the hot surface echoed through the air, adding to the excitement in the room. Jungkook's eyes lit up with anticipation as he watched his wifey's skilled hands at work.

Unable to contain his enthusiasm, Jungkook couldn't help but ask with childlike excitement, "Baby, are you making samgyeopsal?" His voice quivered with anticipation, hoping for a positive response. he mere thought of indulging in the savory delight of grilled pork belly brought a sparkle to his eyes.

Taehyung, wanting to tease his adorable husband, continued his task without lifting his head and replied, "No." The playful tone in his voice hinted at a surprise in store.  He continued arranging the pork belly with feigned nonchalance, enjoying the suspense he was building.

Jungkook's excitement dampened slightly at the unexpected response. He hung his head down, pouting with sad eyes, his disappointment palpable. "But you're grilling the pork belly, though," he whispered, barely audible.