Unexpected Glimpse: Mischievous Grin; Annoying call

"Yoongi's Unexpected Glimpse: Jungkook's Mischievous Grin"

~~~~~ The sarcastic remark hit a nerve, and Yoongi couldn't hold back any longer. His voice erupted in a shout, "Ahhhhhhhhh... You... Disgusting brat! All this while, you knew that I was there on the stairs!"

Jungkook's laughter continued, undeterred by Yoongi's outburst. His teasing smile widened as he responded, "Oh, hyung, just stop. What do you want me to do, huh? Should I have said, 'Oh hyung, you came! Please go back... I need to cum'? Or maybe, 'Please wait for two minutes, hyung... we'll finish our business'? Is that what you wanted me to say?"

Yoongi's face turned red with embarrassment and frustration, caught off guard by Jungkook's sharp and unapologetic retort. He felt dumbfounded, lost for words as he struggled to regain his composure.

Jungkook couldn't resist the opportunity to continue teasing Yoongi, knowing he had struck a nerve. With a mischievous glint in his eyes, he leaned even closer, his voice dripping with playful mockery. "You know, hyung, I must say, your timing couldn't have been more impeccable. Just when I thought the stairs were the perfect spot for some intimate moments, you showed up to add some spice to the equation. It's like you have a sixth sense for ruining the mood!"

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed, annoyance crossing his face. He shot back, determined not to let Jungkook have the last word. "Well, Jungkook, I guess you'll have to find a new secret rendezvous spot now. I wouldn't want to keep interrupting your passionate escapades with my untimely appearances. Perhaps try the laundry room or the kitchen counter? Just be sure to leave me a note so I know where not to intrude."

Jungkook laughed, his laughter contagious and filling the room. He pretended to ponder Yoongi's suggestion, a playful grin dancing on his lips. "Ah, hyung, you're quite the expert on romantic hideouts, aren't you? Maybe I should take notes from you. After all, you seem to have mastered the art of finding the most inconvenient locations for your midnight escapades. It's like you have a hidden talent for turning every corner into a potential minefield!"

"JUNGKOOK.......YOU", Yoongi shouted in anger and embarrassment.

"Oh, come on, hyung," he continued, his eyes twinkling mischievously. "I can't be expected to recite a script during our intimate moments. It's not like I have cue cards hidden under the bed, ready to whip out at your command. 'Action! Please wait, hyung, we're shooting a steamy scene!' It just doesn't work like that."

Yoongi's face turned a shade redder.

"Ah, Kook," he replied, his voice tinged with a hint of mock exasperation. "You always have an answer for everything, don't you? But let's not forget who was caught in the act on the stairs. It's not like I intentionally stumbled upon your passionate rendezvous. I had no choice but to bear witness to your amorous performance."

Jungkook chuckled, his laughter contagious as it filled the room. "Oh, hyung, you have to admit, it added an extra layer of thrill to our love story. A surprise audience just makes it all the more exciting. Maybe we should sell tickets for the next show! 'Witness the Staircase Spectacle!' It could be our new side hustle!"

Yoongi smirked, shaking his head in disbelief. "Look who's talking, the world's 15th billionaire starting a new side hustle by putting on a quiet show of your intimate moments for some mere pocket money. When your daily expenses alone surpass a million dollars, Kook, I think you can aim a little higher."

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at Yoongi's clever comeback, his amusement bubbling over. "Ah, hyung, you always know how to keep me grounded," he replied, grinning. "But hey, even billionaires need some pocket change, right? Besides, who wouldn't pay top dollar for the privilege of witnessing our TaeKook legendary staircase escapades?"