A Night of Tender Desire and Boundless Devotion

*Mild smut ahead...If you are awkward and uneasy; you can skip the part noted as (SM); Skip the whole chapter from the beginning of (SM)*

After the meal, both Yoongi and Jungkook took on the responsibility of washing the dishes, their sleeves rolled up and hands submerged in soapy water. Meanwhile, Taehyung relaxed on the couch, engrossed in watching some music videos on TV. As they scrubbed and rinsed the dishes, Yoongi turned to Jungkook and spoke with a gentle smile.

"You know, Kook, life is unpredictable. We never know what challenges or hardships may come our way," Yoongi began, his voice tinged with a touch of vulnerability. "But having someone like Taehyung by your side, someone who loves you unconditionally makes it all a little bit easier to face."

Yoongi smiled softly, his hands momentarily still in the sink. "Cherish every moment, Kook. Love is a precious gift, and nurturing it and letting it grow stronger each day is important. Don't take it for granted."

As they washed the dishes, Jungkook's mind wandered to the countless memories he had shared with Taehyung. He turned to Yoongi, his eyes shimmering with sincerity.

"You know, Hyung, sometimes I look at Taehyung and I can't help but feel overwhelmed by how lucky I am," Jungkook confessed, his voice filled with genuine emotion. "He's not just my husband, he's my best friend, my confidant, and my biggest supporter. I can always count on him to be there for me, no matter what."

Yoongi listened attentively, a gentle smile tugging at his lips. "That's beautiful, Kook. It's rare to find a love like that, someone who understands you on such a deep level."

Jungkook nodded, his voice filled with gratitude. "Every day, I'm amazed by how much Taehyung loves me. He sees me, truly sees me for who I am, and that's a gift I'll never take for granted."

Yoongi's eyes softened as he replied, "You're both incredibly lucky to have found each other. Treasure that love, Kook, and let it guide you through life's ups and downs."

Jungkook nodded again, a single tear escaping down his cheek. "I will, Hyung. Taehyung is my everything, and I'll do whatever it takes to make him happy. Our love is a bond that can withstand anything."

Yoongi nodded at Jungkook, as they finished washing the dishes, the sound of running water gradually subsiding. With their task completed, they made their way to the living room, where Taehyung was immersed in the rhythm of a song, bobbing his head along to the beat.

As their footsteps echoed through the room, Taehyung's attention shifted towards them, and he quickly turned off the TV, a sheepish smile spreading across his face. "Oh, you both finished," he remarked, his tone filled with a hint of mischief. "Well, it's getting late, so Yoongi-hyung, you can sleep in the guest room on the second floor, the third room."

Yoongi chuckled, his eyes gleaming with amusement. "Please, make sure my room is as far away from yours as possible," he jokingly pleaded. "I wouldn't want to be subjected to any unholy sounds that might disturb my innocent ears."

Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes, a mischievous grin forming on his lips. "That's exactly why my baby decided to make you stay on the second floor, hyung." he quipped, wrapping an arm around Taehyung's waist. "And just so you know, our room is conveniently located on the first floor."

"So thoughtful, Tae," Yoongi teased.

"See, Tae? Even Yoongi-hyung knows we make too much noise, Our love is too intense for mere mortals like him" Jungkook teased, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Taehyung playfully slapped Jungkook's arm shaking his head in amusement. "You're impossible, Koo," he chuckled. "But hey, at least we know our love is something special, right?"