Sweet Temptations and Playful Teasing

Jungkook's gaze fell upon the tray of soup, his eyes widening as he realized he had forgotten about it amidst their tender moment. He gets shocked and spoke to Taehyung, "Baby, oh my, I forgot about this. Wait a minute, I'll quickly reheat it for you."

Taehyung, slightly confused but with a gentle smile, reassured Jungkook, saying that it was okay and he didn't want to trouble him. However, Jungkook shook his head, his determination evident, and insisted that Taehyung wait while he went downstairs to reheat the soup.

Unwilling to stay behind, Taehyung trailed after his husband, following him downstairs. As Jungkook heard the sound of Taehyung's footsteps, he turned around and playfully scolded his wifey, reminding him to rest and assuring him that he would be back in a jiffy.

Taehyung, with a mischievous glint in his eyes, pouted and replied, "But I want to be with my husband. Besides, who said I can't keep you company while you reheat the soup? I promise I won't distract you too much."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, a playful smirk on his lips. "Oh, I know your tricks, Taehyung. You always find a way to distract me with your irresistible charms. But I suppose I can't resist your company, even in the kitchen."

They entered the kitchen, the warm scent of soup filling the air. Jungkook skillfully reheated the soup while Taehyung leaned against the counter, watching him with admiration.

"You know," Taehyung teased, a mischievous glimmer in his eyes, "you're not just talented on stage. Your cooking skills are quite impressive too. Maybe you should consider opening a restaurant someday."

Jungkook chuckled, his eyes sparkling with affection. "Ah, but then who would be my special taste tester? I can't have anyone else enjoying your delightful reactions to my cooking."

Taehyung laughed, a melodious sound that warmed Jungkook's heart. "Well, I guess I'll have to keep that role all to myself then. After all, who knows my tastes better than you?"

As the soup reached the perfect temperature, Jungkook carefully poured it into a bowl, the aroma wafting through the kitchen. He handed the bowl to Taehyung, their fingers brushing gently.

"Here you go, my love," Jungkook said, his voice filled with tenderness. "A warm meal made with love, just for you."

Taehyung's eyes softened as he took the bowl, his gaze locked with Jungkook's. "Thank you, Koo. You always know how to take care of me, even in the smallest of moments."

And just as he was about to enjoy the warm meal, Jungkook couldn't help but reveal a playful secret to Taehyung. With a slight pout, he confessed, "Actually, babe, I have a little confession to make. It wasn't me who prepared this soup with love. It was our amazing maid who made it for you."

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise, his lips curling into a mischievous smile. He feigned shock and exclaimed, "What? You mean to say all this time I was praising your cooking skills, it was actually our lovely maid behind it?"

Jungkook nodded, trying to keep a straight face, but his eyes betrayed his amusement. "Yes, my love. I wanted to take all the credit, but I can't lie to you. Our maid put her heart into making this delicious soup for you."

Taehyung burst into laughter, unable to contain his amusement. "Oh, Koo, you sly fox! I can't believe you had me fooled. Well, I must say, our maid has exceptional culinary skills. Maybe she should consider opening that restaurant instead!"

Jungkook pretended to look offended, his hand dramatically placed over his heart. "Hey now, don't go replacing me with our maid so easily. I'll have you know, I can still whip up a mean breakfast."