Chapter 2

3 years later...
Present time
Y/n POV

I was flung into a prop wall by my harness. Bucky launched himself towards me and landed several blows. Believable ones.

I placed my spear infront of me which he hit repeatedly in an attempt to break it but accidentally did break it.

"Sorry." He exclaimed as I laughed tossing it to the ground. "Cut!" The director shouted.

"Its fine Sebastian." I recovered from my laughing fit as some crew members took off my harness.

"We'll have to do it again. This is the fifth time it broke." Kevin exclaimed

"I'm absolutely knackered." I exclaimed doing a stretch as Sebastian and I headed over to the director to see what we could do to improve as some crew members replaced the spear.

Some came to us and fixed our costumes as Kevin instructed us on how to finish off the scene since he'll only use the first bit before my spear broke.

Damn did I love that spear.

After being told as to what to do, the crew adjusted my makeup, which was similar to Tessa's, and my hair.

My spear was handed back and I was taken to the set and strapped in, Sebastian returned to his original spot and we restarted the previous scene

"Take number 7." A crew member announced snapping the clipperboard shut as another adjusted the lights and microphones towards us.

"Action." Kevin shouted through his

This time Sebastian didn't break the spear and the team actually got a perfect shot that they were satisfied with.

On set were Tessa, Chris H, Zendaya, Benedict, Sebastian and I. Not a lot of us here but a decent amount.

We were officially off for the day since we've been here since 1 am and now is... 8 pm working on different shots among other things.

We headed to our trailers and changed into casual attire.