Chapter 5

Y/n POV

The lift finally dinged indicating that we were on the expected door. Once it opened and I caught sight of Anthony, we immediately headed towards him.

We took a seat at the table which immediately grabbed his attention. "Look who woke up at.... 9 am." He smiled.

"What happened last night?" Sebastian questioned. "With you two? Too many to count." "Bloody hell." I sighed propping my sunglasses onto the top of my head.

"Like what?" "Where should I start? OK. So Y/n was drinking doing her own thing as usual and you saw her and suggested that we go with her because a crew member was overly friendly with her. We went and I guess scared him away so then you, Y/n, asked us to drink since Zendaya was with Tom and Florence went to the bathroom."

"My phone rang and I answered it cause my wife was calling. So I left for about half an hour give or take and returned to see bottles upon bottles around you both. How is it possible for two humans to drink so much in 30 minutes? I was like shit I got to try and sober you two up before you embarrass yourselves so I left again for water."

"Returned to see Y/n on your lap and your hand around her waist. So I knew you both were closed to fucking up. I separated you two before anyone got a chance to take a picture. The both of you whined like kids about the separation."

"Handed the glass to Sebastian and he threw it down onto my suit so I headed to dry it off before dealing with you two. Came back, you two back in original positions and chatting in two very different languages but it seemed like you understood the other fully."

"I, at this point, was exhausted from this so I went for Zendaya to see if she could take you to your room and I take Seabass to his before something happened that you both will regret. When we both came back you two were gone and we spent some time looking for you. And from what it looks like, you two did do something you both regret."

I was completely red in the face from embarrassment. "They're going to kill me." I muttered. "Hey no one is killing no one." Sebastian assured me.

"How? Anthony are you positive no one took any pictures that could be used as evidence towards me?" "Yep." "Well that's settled. I don't say a word about this to no one and so does the both of you. Understand?"

"All clear." Anthony added. "It never happened." Sebastian agreed. "It never did."

2 months later...

I was currently at a studio taking pictures for Vogue magazine cover when the nauseous feeling hit.

I cleared my throat as I adjusted my seating. Several members came adjusting my hair, clothes and the lighting.

This has been happening for a while now and it must be a stomach bug. But this lasted longer than my previous ones.

Several pictures were taken at different angles before another set was taken. I have moved on from what took place about 2 months ago as a bad memory.

Who am I kidding I haven't moved on? The thoughts of whether he liked me were in my mind almost daily. But not really frequently.

My latest film has been a major success and currently rated second in the world. Box office as well has been booming and so was my pay.

I was given a while to go on holiday and have spent that time doing videos on my platforms. I was over the moon happy with my recent events.

After I was given the go ahead to get up, I changed into my previous attire before heading for the bathroom where I puked out the contents of my stomach.