Chapter 15

Y/n POV

We were back on the road after having a snack and taking a picture with Andreea for her to post.

But the message lives on in my mind. I was slightly worried but decided to brush it off.

Bastian and I were at a pier overlooking the sea before us. We were leaning against the metal rail and looking onwards in just silence but a comfortable one.

Everything was perfect. Never thought I would say that but there are first times for everything. I was at ease and wished that this moment would be forever just me and him without a care in the world.

Water streamed down my legs. As the realisation kicked in so did the very painful contractions. "My water broke." I voiced between fast and sharp breaths holding onto his forearm.

Calm was soon replaced with suprise and worry. He lead me to a bench as he called for an ambulance. "Take deep breaths ok? Everything will be fine."

I tried to but fuck wasn't it working. My grip on his arm grew tighter as he called our mothers after the ambulance. He placed his phone in his pocket as he focused on helping me breathe.

The ambulance soon came and I was immediately rushed to the hospital.

I was immediately changed into a hospital gown and taken to the delivery room. Words were thrown around but all I focused on was not losing my shit and my breathing.

"Everything will be alright N/n." Seb tried to calm me. "I'm about to birth a fucking child how am I supposed to be calm? I'm sorry love just pissed."

Well he understood the pain so that was fine.

"So I'll need you to push." The doctor advised. I nodded taking deep breaths. Seb was here to assist in the birth.

(Well yuh girl ain't go write push push and this idk y. May your patience be with me ty ty lots of love -Shtamase)

Constant whirring of the air conditioner woke me from my sleep. A soft groan escaped my lips and I realized that I was in a hospital room.

 A soft groan escaped my lips and I realized that I was in a hospital room

Sebastian sat in the chair next to the bed with two infants in his arms. His attention was completely on them before barely turning to me.

He carefully got up and headed to me. He was completely overwhelmed with joy which spreaded to me.

"Everything is fine the two are completely healthy and on time." The doctor smiled heading in.

She did some tests and from the looks of it, satisfied with all of the results. "I'll leave you to be with your small family. Congrats." She smiled exiting and locking the door behind her.

Sebastian handed both children in my arms and the tears that were in my eyes streamed down my face.

They were everything I wanted and more. "Hello sweeties. Mummy has waited so long to finally meet you." I whispered kissing them both on their heads as they slept.

Sebastian took a seat at the chair next to me. "I am so proud of you dragă. I love you so much and I am so happy that you are the mother of my two pride and joy."

He cupped my face before leaning and kissing the top of my head.

"I haven't done introductions have I?" He smiled as I laughed. "No I don't think you did love." "Daciana and Stefan L/n-Stan meet your very hot mother Y/n L/n. Y/n meet your bundles of joy Daciana and Stefan L/n-Stan."

He smiled as his eyes shifted from Daciana then at Stefan. There was a knock at the door before it opened with Mother and Georgeta entering with the three hospital bags in their possession.

They laid it onto the table before heading to my side. They had tears as well as they looked at their grandchildren.

"Mother, Georgeta meet Daciana Chione Nerfertari L/n-Stan and Stefan Abraxas Dakarai L/n-Stan." They looked ecstatic and kept their gaze on the two.

Its Khioney (this the pronunciation) or u could check Google. Not Chione Khioney ty if u understand.

"Can we?" Georgeta asked to which I nodded in response. The two carefully picked up a child and cradled them in their arms.

The two looked at them as if their world was placed into two bodies. I couldn't help but feel nothing but happiness.