Chapter 9

Y/n POV

I responded with. Y/n_L/n: Just give a time and place.

imsebastiabstan: Sure.

He sent me a location to a local restaurant and a time of 11 am.

Seeing as my day was empty tomorrow I replied with '11's good.'

I placed my phone onto the nearby vanity before falling asleep.

Next day..

(Your outfit is basically a grey cotton sweater, black jeans and grey heels. As for hair its down with curls. Onto the story.)

I sat in my chair at the table facing him. We have been sitting in utter silence for the past few minutes, unsure of how to begin our discussion.

"About what your sister said yesterday, is it true?" He spoke up. "What she said was true." "So why didn't you tell me before?"

"Because when it happened we both agreed upon ending it like that so I kept to my word." "But pregnancy wasn't expected Y/n."

Can't argue with that.

"I guess you are right." "So how long did you find out?" "About a few months ago." "Didn't catch the last part." "A few months ago."

He looked suprised. "That long?! How far are you?" "18 weeks." He sighed pulling back his hair and resting the other onto the back of the chair.

"Anyone knows, well beside your sisters?" He muffled behind his hand as it stopped at his lower jaw. "My parents, manager and close friends."

He tilted his head and stared at me so in response I stared back. "Do you have a plan?" "A plan? For what?" "Like how we'd deal with this entire situation."

"Trust me I am completely fine going on my own just saw it as fair to let you know." I abruptly got up from a complete change from peace to anger.

He held onto my wrist gently stopping me from moving any further and to glance at his hand before glancing at him.

He stood up and approached me which made my heart skipped a beat. He held both of my hands gently before continuing his statement.

"I'm sorry Y/n. How I asked was completely offensive to you. I should've worded it properly. Can we go it over again?" He begged with apologetic eyes.

I looked up at him before sighing and taking back my seat, separating our hands in the process.

"I just want to be part of his/her life and be something my father couldn't." I felt a tinge of sadness which soon took over the entire anger that was in my heart.

"Its actually they." I responded with tears. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked getting up which I later joined him.

I began to cry from all the stress from recent events. He approached me and hugged me while rubbing comforting circles in my lower back as I buried my face into his sweater.

"You could tell me what's wrong." He whispered. "My father hates me now and I despise him as well. But before he tries to comfort or understand me, he decided to ridicule for my actions." I bawled.

"Its not entirely my fault for what happened." "It isn't Y/n and if it is we are both just as wrong." I stopped crying and raised my face to his.

"Really?" He nodded wiping away my tears with his thumb. "Yeah. Want to take a walk i think you feel sick from the lack of insulation?"

"I'd fancy that." I picked up my bag as he picked up our orders as take-out and we began our walk down the streets of New York to the nearby park.

To be honest it was far more easier to walk here as many persons are either busy, enjoying the view or don't care.