Chapter 16

Y/n POV
1 month later...

I was finally getting some sleep after about 22 hours when the twins finally dozed off.

I missed my bed so much but I was soon almost pulled away by the wails of one of the twins.

I groaned tapping Sebastian on the shoulder. "Your turn." I muttered feeling drained. "Do I?" He asked sitting up.

I returned with a glare to which made him get up. "I was kidding Y/n." He responded kissing my head, closing the door as he left.

We were heading to Paris tomorrow to attend the fashion week then to Cairn until we are physically and mentally back on our feet to return to acting.

There were some offers to star in roles sent to us after the last movie.

I curled up under the sheet too knackered to do anything. I was a literal mess. The crying soon died down and I could finally fall asleep.

Seb opened the door and laid beside me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me closer as he spooned me.

"I'm a mess love." "But you're my beautiful mess no one can change that." "Yes and his name his break."

Seb laughed in response kissing my shoulder. "Now I need my sleep and so do you, and it would be appreciated if I'm not interrupted." I giggled as he laid more kisses throughout my sentence.

He sighed defeated, before falling asleep with me.

Next day...

We were awaken by the cries of both children in the other room. Out of instinct, we both got up and immediately headed to see what was the matter.

As we entered the room and went to their cots just for them to laugh. They started this as a habit to grab our attention.

Their bright blues eyes stared back at us filled with joy. "You thought it was funny to falsely alarm mommy and daddy?" Sebastian smiled picking up Dachi as I picked up Stef.

Stef looked up at me with the familiar innocent gaze he gave us when we accused them of something they did do.

"How can I be upset with my darlings?" I smiled as Stef held onto my index finger with his left arm.

The two were both left-handed just like their father and we were both so happy, especially Sebastian.

We agreed to let them use and write with their left hand, the opportunity Seb didn't get as a child himself.

(Devoted ass ppl understand his back story with being lefthanded.)

Seeing as we had 2 hours before our alarms went off,  we headed back to our room with the two to rest and maybe sleep.

We fed them both before heading to our rooms, of course, and I snapped the cutest picture of Seb kissing Dachi which I intended to post as I wasn't active for the month and many were worried but Seb posted on his insta that I was fine just exhausted.

We both laid with Chia and Stef between us on the bed. I picked up my phone once I knew they were comfortable and was suprised by the amount of messages I received.

I would check my phone rarely but this was too much.

I replied to all and saved the important ones. After, I checked Instagram and noticed the many pictures Sebastian posted of us.

 After, I checked Instagram and noticed the many pictures Sebastian posted of us