Chapter 3

Y/n POV

I was woken up by the bright sunlight along with Cleopatra licking my face. I sat up in my bed as she jumped off and began to play with Hades and Midas.

I stumbled out of my bed after a while of staring into nothingness.

I headed to my bathroom and took a shower preparing for the long day I have ahead.

After my shower I wrapped myself in a robe picked up my phone and make up bag before heading to my wardrobe.

I sat in the stool and began livestreamung to my 11.3 million followers on Instagram while I chatted about various topics with them.

I used to volunteer to do makeup for dad and his dancers when I was younger so at this point I was classified as a professional makeup artist.

I did a natural look before I ended my livestream. Under it laid many comments both positive ones and bad ones.

I got out of my chair and changed into the clothing my stylist picked out the day prior.

I was, as usual, satisfied with what he picked. I grabbed my luggage and brought them down to the main floor with my dogs following close behind.

 I grabbed my luggage and brought them down to the main floor with my dogs following close behind

I was leaving them with a dog sitter for the time period that I will be away for. She would be staying here but several rooms and so on would be locked with me having the keys.

I am a very skeptical person.

The ding of my home's lift sounded that I was at the first floor. I stepped out to see that Kami was now arriving.

I approached the door and opened it for her. "Hello love." I greeted her as she entered the with the pet sitter I hired behind her.

"Good morning N/n. Are you ready to leave?" She asked me as she adjusted her white blazer. "Not quite."

I knelt and picked up my dogs giving them a each a hug before putting them down and handing the sitter who I learnt later on was named, Sapphire, a paper as to what their schedule is, what and what not to give them.