Chapter 12

Y/n POV

The scenery in the backyard was similar but the only difference was that there was a giant wall covered by a black cloth.

A videographer was also present I guess to record our initial reaction. The sun was also setting which couldn't be by coincidence.

Mother approached Sebastian and I before pushing us to either sides of the giant covering.

On those either sides were black ropes like the ones they used for school plays. "When we count to three I want the both of you to pull at the sane time." Mother smiled.

We both nodded as we held onto the ropes and I placed my other hand onto my bump and rubbing gentle circles.

The count began. "1....2.....3." We both pulled the ropes which spontaneously opened the curtains with pink and blue balloons spewing out.

Everyone clapped as Seb and I stepped back to see it.

It was going to be a boy and girl. I felt another side of joy and immediately turned to Sebastian who hugged me very lovingly.

Happy tears were streaming down my face as we hugged. "We're going to have a boy and girl." He chimed with a smile that wasn't going anywhere for the next few weeks.

I held his face with my hands. "Yes habib we will." He hugged me again with no intention of letting go.

My mother soon sauntered to us before hugging us both. "Another pair of twins." She smiled at me.

I nodded and the festivities went on. Then there was the gift opening. Lori led me to the armchair which was next to a table filled with gifts and some near the legs of the table.

I sat and with Sebastian, we went through the mountains together, mostly from family and friends and surprisingly some gifts from name brands.

Lori headed to me as I placed the bag onto the either side. He handed me a small black box with a golden ribbon on it.

Suspicious because he normally goes big or go home and when I opened the box I was a little confused. It was a key with 'N/n' embedded on the handle.

"The keys for this place. Its yours." He smiled with an arm around Vee's waist. I placed the key back into the box before getting up to hug my brother-in-law.

He was pleased with my reaction to say the least.

The event soon ended about an hour later and everyone left but me and Sebastian. We were sitting at the edge of the pool.

Our feet in the water and just there in silence. My head rested on his shoulder as his rested on mine.

"Y/n?" "Yeah." "I was thinking about taking you to Romania to see my mother." Without knowing how to respond I just listened on.

"In about a week's time?" "That would be a dog's bollocks."

(Welp I might be losing hope and interest in this story so it might end next 3-4 episodes. Lots of love- Shtamase)