Chapter 13

Third Person POV
A week later..

Sebastian and Y/n were on their way boarding the plane to Romania. Y/m/n was begging Y/n to contact her every time they made a stop.

The two were standing in the line with their luggage in hand. Her hand held onto Sebastian's as they moved slowly in the queue.

 Her hand held onto Sebastian's as they moved slowly in the queue

Outfit🎉

Y/n felt a kick from one of her babies and immediately rested Seb's hand onto it. This happens 10 times a day minimum but they still enjoyed the movements when they did happen.

The two handed their tickets before boarding the plane. We sat in our seats which was next to each other.

Y/n, with their fingers intertwined and her head on his shoulder, fell off into a deep sleep with the plane taking off.

🤧Time skippppp💜

"Wake up drağa. We're here." Sebastian whispered into her ear. She groaned quietly before waking up.

He kissed the top of her head before getting up and taking down their luggage. Seb then assisted Y/n in getting up from her seat and holding her hand and taking them out along with their luggage.

Once out Y/n immediately headed to the bathroom as Seb stood by the exit waiting for her.

The couple then picked up a snack before heading to the cab that he ordered for them. Y/n immediately fell asleep in the car leaving her half eaten snack on her lap.

Car sickness woke her from her slumber and her morning sickness soon kicked in as well.

Luckily they were at the house lot and soon stepped out and were immediately welcomed by Sebastian's mother basically ran to her son.

"Hey mom." He smiled hugging the shorter woman and giving her a kiss on her head. He looked ecstatic to see his mother again like a kid meeting their idol.

Y/n was happy with the scene but wondered how his mother would react to her being pregnant especially with the two not married.

She wondered if the reaction would be similar to her father's.

The woman's attention shifted to Y/n, freezing her on sight. Sebastian's face soon lit up as it did when the genders were revealed.

"Mom this is Y/n. Y/n this is my mother." "Hi." Y/n did with a small wave extremely nervous.

Y/n learned some basic Romanian for this meeting.

The woman noticed it and hugged her tightly but gentle enough so that she wouldn't harm her or the babies.