Chapter 8

Y/n POV
"No." I stated firmly at the two men before me.

I was seated in my sunken sofa in the lounge area with Miles, Lori and Ana standing on the normal level with my 'new bodyguard' next to them.

"Y/n stop being stubborn its for your own good." Ana stated. "Now you sound like father." I responded flipping through the booklet and pamphlet I was given. 

She gave me a scorned look as Miles took over. "N/n." "Miles?" I asked with a glare. "I placed Alejandro for a reason." "And that is?"

He just groaned as he ran a hand through his hair. "Fine I'm just messing with you guys." "For an hour?!" Lori asked. "Precisely."

I got off of the sofa and headed to Alejandro. He towered me at 6'1 and faced down at me with cold blue eyes.

I stared back not willing to accept defeat. His fluffy hair stopped at his chin and his pale skin gave him an even more eerie look.

"And he worked with your mafia for how many years?" I asked awaiting an answer from anyone until he spoke up.

"Siete años, señorita." He responded his heavy Spanish accent rolling off his tongue in a calming manner.

"Bien." I responded with a grin which suprised him. "Welp I don't think they are any introductions so I'll be going off to Bedfordshire goodnight and goodbye." I greeted taking a stretch.

"Wait Y/n." Ana called out. I took a deep breath before spinning around. "Is there some terms and conditions I'm not aware of?"

"No. Just that he will be attending and with you 24/7." "Do I look like a lost puppy. Why do I need supervision and from someone who is about 2 years older than me? No offense love."

Alejandro just shrugged at my statement.

"Fine." I sighed. "I'm going to sleep now and don't let anyone so as to wake me or all hell will break loose." I glared between the four.

"Come along lovies." I smiled at Cleo, Midas and Hades, who followed behind me so as Alejandro.

I was informed that he would be staying here with me and anywhere else I went. Just till the comments start pouring in.

He was extremely handsome which would also give this a 'push'  to all of the rumors. I'm suprised he isn't a model because any brand would have millions of views and ratings with him in a show.

I finally was outside the door of my bedroom. "I'll stand out here. If there is any problem let me know." He stated in a cold monolog.

I nodded before entering my bedroom and immediately falling asleep.

A few weeks later...

We were back in New York. At this rate I might as well buy a flat.

I was in another interview which seemed to slowly pass and the most important thing on my mind were the babies, telling Sebastian and my parents who were in the country on holiday.

On stage currently was me, Daya, Tom, Florence and Chris H. I was comfortable with them just swamped.

I was brought out of my thought with a statement from Tom. "Spiderman is actually returning to Marvel soon." He realized what he said and immediately covered his mouth.

"Tom!" Daya and Flo chorused. "Wasn't supposed to say that now was I?" He questioned face paling himself as the audience laughed.

I laughed with them at his mistake as Sebastian made his way onto stage guess he was a tad bit tardy today. He took a seat on the red sofa next to me.