Chapter 18

5 years later...

"Welcome onto stage Y/n L/n-Stan and Sebastian L/n-Stan." Jimmy Fallon announced to the audience as they erupted in applause.

He soon joined them as we headed onto stage. I stepped on first with Sebastian following.

Jimmy headed to his seat as I followed him to the couch where we were expected to sit in

We exchanged a handshake before sitting. "First I would like to congratulate the both of you on your marriage. You've been married for about a month right?"

"A month and a few days." I corrected as I crossed one leg over the other and facing him. "Is married life any different from dating?"

"No not really just a small difference." I grinned lifting my hand that had my marriage ring on it. The audience began cheering and clapping.

"I also have seen that you got new tattoos." "Yes and guess who got the same one as me." I smiled pointing with my eyes at Sebastian.

He laughed in response. "She made me get the one with 'S' and 'D'." "And you agreed love." "That I did." "Don't be shy love show them."

He sighed with a laugh, rolled up his sleeves and showed the tattoo he got on his bicep which was 'S.D' over two crossed swords.

The audience laughed and cheered as he pulled down his sleeve. "And I got tattoos of their initials and name meaning."

S and d on ur upper thigh

S and d on ur upper thigh. The others in their og spot.

"Were they painful?" "Yes." "No." Sebastian and I chorused. "For him they were painful. It was his first but we went to the artist I went for my previous ones."

"So he was in good hands?" "He was in good hands." "On the topic of tattoos and meaning your children recently turned 5 and you posted this picture of them on their birthday."

The audience awwed at the picture of Dachi and Stef

The audience awwed at the picture of Dachi and Stef. "You were in Egypt right?" "They begged relentlessly to visit again. So we did some planning and they spent the entirety of their birthday week there."

"Do-do they know who their parents are? I mean career wise" "They do and if we're passing a billboard they would be, 'Mommy that's you.' Or 'Daddy its you'."

"They did it a lot and Y/n and I are like 'Yeah we know Dachi' or 'yes Stef it's us' and they would have so much excitement from our responses."

The audience and myself laughed at how he explained the situation as he acted how our children and us usually interacted.

"Do they know of your characters in Marvel?" "They do and you would never guess who their favourite characters." "Who?" "Valkyrie and Nebula."

Jimmy and the audience began laughing. "Not far off from Aspen but I can't blame them, Tessa is awesome. We're like 'Why not Bucky? or 'Why not Aspen?' And they would respond with 'Valkyrie and Nebula are far cooler' and we would sit hurt but laugh it off. They were children afterall and still support us when we play as the two characters."

"That is so sweet. Now in the new season of fatws there was a fight scene between Aspen and Bucky. What were your um thoughts on the scene?"

"How can I put this without being slammed later on? Let's just say that someone got punished that night." I smirked as everyone laughed at my answer.

"So we have a game for the two of you but I have two more judges coming on. Give it up for Daciana and Stefan L/n-Stan."

Sebastian and I were confused to say the least. He must've contacted mother.

The two cane on stage in a calm manner, I guess to seem more mature than they are, just like I did and still do

The two headed to us and we placed a child on our lap. "Now that that our judges are here we'll take a short break to prep for hit the buzzer."

The theme music began as the camera stopped.

🤧Time skip 💜

Sebastian and I stood opposite each other with a table and buzzer between us. "The rules are simple." Dachi began. "Mr. Fallon will ask you both some questions and whoever get the most right wins." Stef continued.

We both nodded. "Hands to the side guys." Dachi smiled. "First question.."

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
This is officially my last chapter. Tbh I don't feel satisfied with it but there's always room for improvement. I plan on writing more like this in the distant future. Tysm to those who were dedicated? To the series and hope that I have not disappointed and if I did my bad. Now but not forever. Peace out.

-Shtamase.