Chapter 11

Y/n POV
3 months later...

"I am Aspen." I boomed as I read my script into the microphone opposite me. "Daughter of Zeus and heir to the throne. Who dares to enter my kingdom?"

I was back at Marvel Studios doing my part as Aspen in the new season of 'What if...?'. In the room along with mr was Sebastian, Hiddleston, Hemsworth, and Tessa.

We thought it would be better to record together as it would sound as if our respective characters were actually together. I was sitting on a high enough stool per the cast's and crew's pleads.

My gaze shifted to Tom who was next to speak. "I beg your pardon?" He questioned getting into character.

"What my brother means is, great warrior we are here to ask for your hand in battle against a powerful enemy." Chris continued.

We were doing a 'What if Aspen Zeusdottir fought against Thanos?'. To be completely honest, it has always been a dream to do a 'What if...?' episode.

"And what would be my benefit in leaving this here post to fight your battle?" I queried. "Your benefit?" Sebastian joined in.

"Silence metal-armed Midgardian!" I shouted back. I began to laugh at how silly the sentence sounded and the others along with with crew soon joined me.

The sentence was completely improvised and the shock on Sebastian's face caused me to laugh even harder. "Take 5." Kevin chuckled and we each took off our equipment before continuing with our day.

I got off the stool carefully before attempting to tie the laces on my trainers which I soon learned was an arduous task.

Outfit btw

Sebastian came and tied it instead. The small crush I had over him soon grew into something bigger as I spent more time around him.

At this point, doing anything required the floor or ground was a hassle. He soon stood up before planting a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and held onto his hand as we exited the studio and went to the snacking area.

Spending the last two months together made us both understand a little from each other's language. He would call me drağa which meant sweetheart and I would call him habib which meant darling or beloved in Arabic.

(Welp putting the actual thing would be difficult for some readers to Arabic speaking persons apologies if I may have offended you)

When alone we would tease constantly with the pet names.

God was he annoyingly cute.

As for the media, many sensed it while others were happy about the news or heartbroken about us dating.

We recently bought a house together as a part of the charade and waiting about a week more for it to be fully furnished.

As for the pregnancy fatigue, nausea, milk production and soreness is a daily occurrence.