Chapter 17

Y/n POV

We were finally in the room made especially for our stay.

Sebastian was behind me holding both sleeping children as I dragged the suitcase along with Miles's help.

I immediately plopped onto the bed face first. "Yesss." I mumbled from behind the pillow my face was on.

"I waited the entire flight for this." "Really dragă?" "What's so funny habib?" "Nothing N/n."

He headed into the attached room and placed Dachi and Stef in their cots along with their teddies. Seb opted to have a shower while I packed out the suitcases.

Once he finished we switched and I changed into comfortable attire which was one of Sebastian's hoodies, a pair of sweatpants and socks.

I fell back into my original spot on the bed as he sat on the other side typing on his phone. "Hungry?" "Yes." "Craving?" "Pizza." "Sure?" "Yes." "Done." "Chips." "Fries?" "Precisely."

"Done and done." "We had a good thing going on love. Why did you break it?" I cried into the pillow. He laughed before kissing my temple.

The pizza came and we sat on the couch watching Y/f/s. By sitting I meant Sebastian sitting and my head on his lap as I laid and he fed me pizza.

We binged for a while before retiring to bed.

A few days later...
Third Person POV

Y/n was in a fitting room at Palais de Tokyo.

The couple had dropped Daciana and Stefan by Y/m/n until they return from the show

To be honest Y/n terribly missed her children and constantly thought if she should head back.

"And voila." The French hairdresser exclaimed laying her tools onto the table. "You can check ze mirror." Y/n got up and headed to an enormous mirror.

She was satisfied with how everything turned out since it has been a long time since she've seen her 'old self'

She thanked the team when her phone vibrated in her grasp.