Chapter 4

Y/n POV
3 Months Later...

My phone began to vibrate vigorously on the night stand. I swatted my hand around it in an attempt to pick it up.

My phone finally entered my grasp and my blurry vision revealed the blurred letters of 'Vee 🔪♥'.

"Hello?" "Are you awake yet? Its 5 pm. Isn't the premiere at 7?" I immediately sprung up off my bed. "Please don't tell me you forgot." "There is your answer bye now."

I hung up and dashed to the bathroom to have a shower and prepare for the team who will be here in the next 5 minutes.

I completely overslept.

The minute I sprinted out the bathroom, there was a knock on my door. I quickly calmed myself before opening the door.

As expected they were there and had all of their equipment. I took a seat and allowed them to do their work. After an hour or so they were finished and I was 
impressed with the work they did.

I thanked them profusely before escorting myself and them out of the hotel room before departing to where Micheal would be

Once in the limo, he began driving me to the location of the premiere. I remembered all that I did for the Once Bitten's premiere.

The car finally stopped and I picked up my purse while taking a deep breath. "Are you ready Ms. L/n?" Micheal asked.

"Yeah." I responded shaking my head. He stepped out of the vehicle and headed to open the door. I slid out and was immediately bombarded by screaming fans, cameras and their flashes.

I pasted a smile onto my face as I gracefully stepped out a little further. Micheal closed the door as him and Jordan accompanied me at a distance while I walked down the red carpet.

The words smile, smile, walk, stop repeated itself in my head. I continued to walk gracefully throughout the carpet until I found Zendaya.

I was happy to see my old Euphoria co-star. I hurried my pace to her and stopping as several cameras flashed on her.

She wore a gorgeous black dress with an open back. As usual she was stunning. Her gaze turned to me as a smile grew on her face.

I approached my best friend and hugged her. The cameras shifted to us and flashed a lot as Daya and I were rarely found together in real life thanks to our busy schedules.

"How are you love?" I asked during our hug. "I'm fine but really nervous. You look gorgeous N/n." I smiled as we parted. "Compared to you I'm just a wildflower in a garden of exotic flowers."

"No Y/n. Don't say that ok?" "Ok." We parted ways and I continued by myself for a while before a reporter requested to interview me.

I couldn't tell it was one since she dressed so nicely I thought that she was a crew member.