005

I have split up from Ishtar knowing that I know how to keep myself safe without harming the person in question and also being able to protect myself without ever needing to use my Mystic Eyes.

I have little to worry about considering everywhere I go, the Sins that invested these halls have been exterminated. It is almost funny to me that these Servants can take care of them with ease whereas if I did it on my own it would have taken a couple of hours not to over-exert myself.

These Sins aren't powerful but they are relentless, I hope to see how they are able to deal with the Sins larger than buildings.

I hope they are able to do that.

I step towards the presence that Ishtar sensed in this direction.

Across from me, I see another female, she instantly closes the distance with a fierce and deadly stare as cold steel finds my neck. I feel it for a brief moment only for her weapon to disappear and she instantly lowers her head.

"Sorry, Master! I didn't expect you to appear out of nowhere."

I lift my fingers to where the blade was, are all of them this dangerous?

"No, it's fine."

I clear my throat

I clear my throat. "I am (Y/N)."

With a quick nod. "I am Huyan Zhuo, Assassin. I swear to be your blade Master and hope to receive plenty of praise from you."

"I-" so straightforward.

She holds her intense stare, almost the same way you'd look at someone you greatly admired... or at least I am mistaking it for exactly that. More so... why is she on her knees? I offer her my hand and she quickly accepts to lift her to her feet.

"There are other servants, we still have to find two, maybe three more."

"Thank you for the warning, Master. I am not worried at all because I am the cutest and coolest," she then mutters to herself, "Cutest... and coolest, that sounds embarrassing," she clears her throat to double down, "You will have me, your strongest and coolest Servant, Huyan Zhuo."

She is incredibly confident in herself.

I offer her a smile. "I'll be counting on you then, Huyan Zhuo. Let's find the others before we have to head outside to find the final two."

With an eager nod, "Please rely on me, Master."

She's cute with how straightforward she is. Doesn't help that every other servant that I have met is attractive in every shape and form. Though some of them do have reserved personalities, I think Zhuo is closer to Ishtar but much more affectionate.

Also, one of the servants is a lot more eager to follow my lead and seems to be perfectly content with me being her Master. I still don't understand half of the things I should but I suppose at the end of the day I will understand a lot more.