007

I sent all of them to a room that would fit them all without any of them having to communicate. Because it doesn't look like most of them wouldn't get along even if they wanted to, just the atmosphere alone feels tense.

I lock eyes with the last 'Servant' I met.

Jeanne d'Arc.

I've learned more from her than the rest

I've learned more from her than the rest. There exist 'classes' and all of them belong to one.

My saber, is Artoria Alter. A twisted version of the original version of Artoria which is also the female version of King Arthur. I have no intention to question the legitimacy of that claim but I don't think there is any point in lying to me.

Ishtar is my Archer. Ishtar is the goddess of beauty, good harvests, war, lust, discord, and fertility. I am not incredibly sure where she comes from or what her origins would be because the culture that may have worshipped her, doesn't exist anymore.

Cu Chulainn is my lancer, or Setante, which is his real name. He comes from the Ulster cycle which is an Irish Myth. He was a demigod, the offspring of a mortal woman. Though from what I can tell, just like the rest, he is incredibly strong and his spear, Gae Bolg, I can feel something from it... it just screams mass destruction.

Medusa is my Rider. Not much to say there that I don't already know from the stories, though I have a good feeling that a lot of the stories do not apply to this woman.

Skadi, according to Cu, is a face stealer. Someone using the body of his Master. She is my Caster and she has a peculiar disposition. I can't place her at all because it feels like she is hiding her true self from everyone here.

My Assassin... Huyan Zhuo, which also dropped down right beside me the moment I walked in, is probably the one Servant I won't have any issues getting along with it appears. She is one of the outlaws from a fictional Chinese novel.

Minamoto no Raiko is my  Berserker but appears to be a lot more... timid than the class would suggest. According to the records the person in question was also a man and was an unknown slayer during the Heian Period. Fuck knows what that is supposed to mean.

Jeanne d'Arc is a special case. A Ruler was sent to aid me in controlling my Servants because there are apparently going to be so much more of them. She is the Heroic Spirit of the Patron Saint of France, Joan of Arc.

And finally, Avenger.  According to Jeanne, they are dangerous and often would kill their masters on a whim because they have ulterior motives. Oda Nobunaga is the God Emporer and there are no files about her and I'd have more chances to ask her personally.

I take a deep breath to address them on the situation of the world.

"As most of you can tell the world isn't exactly as you'd expect it to be." I rub the back of my neck as I recall the imagery of desolate and abandoned towns. "We've been invaded by... what we all refer to as God."