006

In the main control room, hours after the battle I have sent all of the 'Servants' to wait in a room nearby while I address my people before I have anything to share with them. There is plenty to look at right now but firstly the operations of the facility are number one on my list.

The AI activates as just a bar of lines with no real appearance.

Angelica and Nathan join me at the table.

Nathan starts. "The Sin infestation has been dealt with and all of the sectors that have been closed have been opened up but it... it still is ugly to walk into any of those sectors so I asked the AI to keep it shut."

I nod. "Angelica?"

"While you were busy cleaning up, I've set the mages and my people to clean up and see what they can find." She points at the map with a red marker just outside of the facility. "There is a garage here with Rovers that can house hundreds of people."

I nod slowly. "You plan on getting other settlements to join us?"

She nods. "I have a hideout with dozens of pirates hidden and waiting for us, they will help us build this place and fill the hallways but they won't nearly be enough to protect this place or keep it running."

I gesture to the reactors. "We don't need to care about running, these Reactors are powers by themselves."

The AI speaks for me, "The Grail is a magical object that has been fueling these Reactors with infinite access to a pool of mana just outside of human reach. The mages here made a connection and as long as it isn't shut down the facility will continue to run."

"There you have it," I gesture at the AI.

Angelica nods. "Well, anyway, I also marked the civilizations that I know about and the quicker we get to them the higher the chance they don't die to the same things that have been lurking in the snow."

I rub my chin. "I'd send you on your own, but we have ten of those Servants that we can use for that."

"Ten?" She cocks her head.

"Another joined at the last second," I rub my eyes out. "I'll have a word with them to learn more about our situation but right now let's just discuss this," I point at the facility on the map.

Nathan nods. "There are plenty of bedding and utensils in this facility, they didn't take anything, it was all just abandoned."

Angelica breathes out, "Lucky for us then. I will clean up with the rest and then we can assign rooms for each. The AI already assigned you the room on one of the outer towers at the far top and said that your guests have each been allocated a room."

I glance at the AI. "Already?"

"Protocol dictates that those areas are reserved for the Heroic Spirits and the Grand Magus that summoned them." The AI beeps.

I take a deep breath before stating, "Let's just all work through it for today and get some much-needed rest between all of us. Assign people to their jobs and then I'll come to talk to all of you tomorrow on our plans moving forward."

"Heard," Nathan disappears from the table.

Angelica asks me, "Can we trust those ten?"

I nod. "It appears that I have control over them for now, I haven't learned anything yet but I will make sure that our survivability is above everything else. For now, if you want to, get your people to avoid them."

"I'll do exactly that," she lifts herself. "We will be spreading out the rations at the main kitchen so swing by to grab your fill. We should send a group out tomorrow to scout and seeing how easy it is, I'd suggest that you and your Servants go with another group."

"We'll handle it tomorrow."

"As you say."

She walks away leaving me alone with the AI that hovers in the open air as an hologram. From what I've learned these past few hours we have spent running through everything... I don't feel like I know that much at all.

The Grail is a magical artifact, but the system doesn't know much about it and it is the only reason why Humanity still has a chance to survive if you consider our current situation. On the other hand, it is warm in the facility.

Secondly, they all still refer to me as Master despite giving them my name, I suppose it might just be a title thing and they'd refer to me if they are more comfortable with me. I don't really know but Zhuo seems to be getting along with me plenty.

Out of ten, there is only one male servant.

Not going to complain about it at all but most of them feel like they are just giving off this aura that I can't really put my finger on. I am not exactly intimidated by any of them because I have seen worse monsters... but that doesn't mean I am going to pretend that they won't be able to kill me with ease if they wanted to.

No point waiting around, I am just incredibly tired.