Secret

Aela

"Are you prepared for tonight's hunt," Skjor asks me in an undertone. "I've been thinking, we need to be more..... discreet," I say back to him. "There is nothing wrong with what we are doing." I sigh softly. "You know the old man doesn't like it. Let's just not be too obvious," I turn away from him, so no one sees we are whispering to each other. I catch Farkas' eyes, who is staring at me. His face is blank and he moves slowly, as if under a trance. I shake my head, wondering if Vilkas did get all the brains when they were born. "So, the newest whelp? Seems promising," I say to Skjor as I turn back to him. He nods to me, his knee brushing mine in an intimate way. "Very promising. Bested Vilkas in her test." "Eh. Vilkas is not our strongest warrior, though he isn't bad. Should have pitted her against me, or maybe Farkas. He's a strong warrior, for an icebrain," I say. Skjor laughs, which makes me want to smile. He never laughs anymore. "We don't want to kill them, Aela. Just test them." I shrug, smiling the half smile that is for the rest of the Companions. Only my Skjor gets a full smile. "I wouldn't have killed her, only seriously maimed." I do not mean that, and everyone knows it. I would not kill someone who I could easily best. I look for the challenges in battle. Skjor's hand brushes my ribs as he stands, sending a flash of hot down my body, as if my side had burst into flame. I want to shiver, though I have to stay normal so that our relationship isn't known to everyone. Vilkas pokes around too much as it is. I hear the call of my Beastblood inside of me and I know that tonight, I will hunt with Skjor. We will have to be careful, so we are not discovered, but I can not ignore the calls of my blood. To be with my mate and to hunt freely. My body shivers at the memories that flood my mind of last hunt and I smile, going down to the Living Quarters to get things ready for tonight's hunt.

So, how do you like it so far? Confused? The cover is Aela and Farkas but Aela is with Skjor? Well, keep reading to find out. *dun dun dun* I hope you like it so far, I have so much ahead for you all. And this is the last bit of what was written in my Drive, so all further chapters should be added quicker. And if it starts to get more than three to four days between uploads, you guys have to blow up my phone with notifications, otherwise I will never upload. Alright, I hope you enjoy Masser and Secunda so far. And I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye bye!!

-Andrea