A Retching Surprise

Farkas

Baiasma came out of the room not long after Aela ran, looking a bit shell-shocked. "Is everything alright, Baiasma?" I ask her, worried by the look on her face. "Aye. I have a mission. From Kodlak. I've got to go...," she says, pushing past me. I watch her go, shaking my head. "Women...," I mutter, shaking my head again. I sigh and go to look for someone to talk to. I had spent too much time with Aela and Baiasma lately, I hadn't spoke to any of the other Companions in days. I open the door to where the newer Companions sleep and walk in, only to back out, my face flaming with the image still in my head of what I had just saw. "Njada and Athis?" I ask myself, shaking my head to rid myself of the image. I guess love knows no boundaries... I quickly go upstairs to avoid causing any more... interruptions for them. "Farkas, why is your face redder than my tomato?" Tovar asks me as he eats. "Because I have witnessed the impossible... Njada and Athis. Together," I say, my cheeks flaming again. Tovar's eyes widen, "No.... There is no way! Athis? With Njada? They were just brawling again in the yard." "I'm telling you, I saw them. They were.... Well, you get what I mean, right?" I ask, not wanting to tell of the things I saw. Tovar laughs and nods, "I know exactly what you mean, Farkas. I guess the impossible is real. What's next, Vilkas and the cat?" Just at that moment, Vilkas walks in, his face full of rage. "She isn't a 'cat'! She's a person and a Companion and one of your Shield Sisters! If I ever hear you insult one of for fellow Companions again and mean it, I will person throw you from Jorrvaskr," Vilkas then turns to me, "Brother, I wish to speak to you. Outside." His voice is angry and serious. I nod and follow him outside. "Yes?" He turns and looks at me, "I need you to watch Baiasma for me.. She worries me with how much she's been hanging around with Aela. I know she is trying to help but-" "Vilkas, you need not worry about her. Aela is done with her revenge. She has realized what it could bring. She won't risk losing another one of her Sheild Brothers," I tell him, patting his shoulder. Vilkas looks at me then shakes his head with a soft smile, "She'll never love you, you know that, right? She's cold. Her heart given to another and is never going to be given to anyone else again. It's stupid to still pine for her." "Aye, maybe it is but that doesn't mean I can't still take care of my Shield Sister. I gave up on her loving me a while back and I've moved on," I tell my brother, to make him feel better. "Good, because she isn't worth it." Vilkas turns and goes back inside, leaving me outside to myself.

Aela

"She'll never love you... She's cold... she isn't worth it..." The words echo in my mind as I watch Vilkas leave Farkas on the back patio of Jorrvaskr. So, Farkas had once loved me too but moved on. I can't say I blame him, though the thought makes me sick to my stomach. Or had I already been sick to my stomach. I do not know but my breakfast was making a return. I stumble away from Jorrvaskr to toss the contents of my stomach into the grass. The heaves becoming so bad that I'm forced to my hands and knees. 'What in the name of Hircine is going on with me?' I get back to my feet and stumble a bit before the nausea hits me again. I lean against Jorrvaskr and vomit the rest of my stomach. "By the Nine...," I mutter, the nausea finally gone, and slowly walk back towards the door. "Going somewhere, Huntress?" The powerful voice of Hircine asks me. "Into the mead hall to lay down and pray for the sickness to pass." "You aren't sick, my young wolf." I force myself not to roll my eyes at the Daedric Prince of the Hunt, "I must be, my breakfast just had a return from the dead." "You are not sick, Huntress. You carry a wolf inside of you." "Hircine, my Lord, I've been one with the wolf for a while now." Hircine's ghostly image appears before me, pressing a finger to my stomach, "You carry a child."

Skjor

Four words stop my hunt. 'You carry a child.' I lift my head and howl triumphantly into the sky. My name would not die, for my little wolf carried with her my child. 'Do not worry, my love, you will be a fine mother.' I think before rejoining the hunt.

So.. Ummm... Yeah. Enjoy.
-Andrea.

P.S. Don't kill me! And you should read Skyrim Rebellion by Rookyindiana. I made the cover and it's great and the author is my boyfriend, so yeah..