Home

Aela

I awoke to the sun beating down on me and looked down, confused at how many limbs I had. The hay beneath me made my skin itch and I almost blushed as I realized that I had no clothes on. Then the night before came back to me. I looked to my side and saw Skjor's sleeping face and smile, watching him sleep. He looked so much younger when he slept. "Stop staring at me," he mumbles sleepily, his eyes opening slightly. "I'm not staring, I was only looking," I say with a smile, leaning over and kissing him. "You were staring," Skjor murmurs against my lips, smiling, "Let's get back to Jorrvaskr before Vilkas notices we are gone. He gets up, handing me a cloak. I sigh, nodding standing, taking the cloak. I slide it over me, brushing the hay from my hair. "You look so beautiful," Skjor murmurs as he pulls me close, planting a kiss on my nose. I smile, holding him in my arms for a moment and then pulls away. "See you in Jorrvaskr," I say, running toward the secret exit of the Underforge to get my clothes. I step in with my clothes and get dressed, pullig the cloak over my clothes, going into Whiterun. As I walk to Jorrvaskr, I see Vilkas waiting for me. "Have you seen Farkas? He disappeared last night. I found his tunic by the Skyforge," he asks. I shake my head. "I haven't seen him. Let my get my bow and we'll go look for him," I say, going into Jorrvaskr, sroppig my cloak on one of the chairs and going downstairs to my room and getting my bow and arrows. "Farkas-" I cut Ria off, "I know. I'm going to look for him with Vilkas." She nods and I go back upstairs, meeting Skjor by the doors. "I'm going with Vilkas to go look for icebrain. He disappeared." Skjor nods, "Find our Shield Brother. Hopefully the Silver Hand have not find him outside by himself." I nod and go outside with Vilkas. "Let's go for Farkas," I say and we leave to go look for the icebrain.

Farkas

"So, why were you out there without any clothing on?" The Argonian woman, Ereel-Deese, asks me as we eat. I take a bite and use it as an excuse to not answer, giving her a look. "Listen, Nord man, I deserve an answer. I have clothed you, fed you, and I am giving you horse. Answer me," she says. I swallow and sigh softly, "I have Hircine's Blessing of the Manbeast." Her eyes widen, her green skin paling. "Manbeast?" Ereel-Deese asks. I nod, going back to eating. "Have you ever ate a person?" I almost choke on my vension soup, giving her a look. "Ate a person? I may be part beast but I still have my senses about me. I've killed people who tried to kill me but I've only ate animals." Ereel-Deese looks relieved amd I get up. "Thank you so much for the food and clothes. I will pay you when I get to Whiterun. You're welcome to come wth me." The Argonian shakes her head. "No thank you, Nord. I trust that you will pay me back. And my horse will return after you stop riding him." I pat her small shoulder and nod. "Thank you again." I go outside, getting on her black and white horse, urging him into a gallop toward Whiterun, leaving the snowy forest behind me. As I look to the left, I see the ghostly figure of Hircine. "Remember this place, wolf man. I will await you when your heart heals. I have a quest for you. Do not forget or face my wrath." His voice echos through my head. I nod, looking for something to remember this place by. I take a mental note of the ruins ontop a hill not far by and urge the horse faster. I wanted to home now, my pain from last night that drove me to run forgotten, though it tore a new hole into my heart. "Aela.." I murmur, rubbing my fist over my heart as it aches. I could not deny it, I was in love with her. She was the most beautiful and most fierce creature I had ever met in my life and I wanted her to be mine. "Stop it, you icebrain. The woman is Skjor's. And she is your Shield Sister," I say to myself, my mouth twisting into a painful smile at the term icebrain. Even if I could not have her, I would be her icebrain. Until I went to Sovengarde.

Wow, so what do you think? Do you like it? Hate it? I tried to make it longer this time without rambling on, which got a little hard at the end. Would you like me to put more POV's in it? I could do Baiasma, Vilkas, and Skjor. Sorry for the few days between uploads, I had to get a muse for my fanfic. Well, I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye bye!

-Andrea