Mediator

Farkas

"Baiasma, is it?" I ask the Khajiit. "Yes, Baiasma," she says in her feline voice, her yellow eyes looking into mine, "The one who tested me, he is your brother, yes?" I nod. "Vilkas. He is my twin." Baiasma smiles, showing all the sharp teeth inside her mouth. "I enjoyed the test. He is a strong warrior." "Aye, he is, though there are stronger. My brother is a good warrior though," I say, distracted by the flash of red hair I see slipping out the back of the Hall, quickly followed by the very warrior I was speaking about. Vilkas... "Excuse me, Baiasma, I have something I have to do." I do not wait for her answer, merely slip past her and out of Jorrvaskr. "....to be followed by a pup, I would buy one! Now, goodbye," Aela yells at Vilkas. As she goes to step away, Vilkas grabs her arm. "I know, Aela, I know. Does everyone else? Do yo-" He gets cut off by Aela's fist being slammed into his nose. "Shut up!" she snaps at him, her arm swinging for another punch. I grab it, pulling them apart. "Enough!" I snap, fighting to keep myself under control. Aela looks at me, shocked. Vilkas tries to pull away. I tighten my grip on his arm. "You will stop harrassing Aela, Brother. Your intentions are clear and ill advised. Obviously, Aela does not feel the same," I say calmly to my twin. "Aela, there should be no fighting between us. We are Shield Brothers and Sisters and our harmony is important to our success. If the Silver Hand were to find us fighting amongst ourselves, they would wipe us out." The look of shock on their faces hurts me, though I do not let it show. I let them both go, crossing my arms over my chest. "Well?" Vilkas sighs, "I am sorry, Aela." "Apology accepted. And I am sorry, Vilkas," Aela says, though she still watches me with a shocked look. "Better," I say, leaving them standing by the Underforge as I walk back into Jorrvaskr. Maybe now there will be less fighting between the two of them. Probably not though. "Why is there blood on you, Farkas?" Skjor asks me as I pass. "Aela punched Vilkas." Skjor laughs, "She is a fiery one" I nod, smiling to myself. "Aye, she is..." I murmur, watching her as she comes back into Jorrvaskr. She really is..

First chapter that I've actually wrote out on Wattpad instead of copying and padting from Google Drive. How do you like it? I like making Farkas smarter then he seems. He is such a sweetie in the game. Well, next chapter should be up soon. And I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye bye!!

-Andrea