The Hunt

Aela

"And he spoke full sentences. I almost didn't believe it was Farkas, if not for the strength in which he pull me and Vilkas apart," I say, telling Skjor of this afternoon as we wait for the sun to go down. "Well, then he has been pretendig to be an icebrain, as you call him, instead of showing us he isn't as dumb as he looks," Skjor says, smiling as the sun finally fades behind the mountains, "The sun is gone. Masser and Secunda rise, it's time to hunt, little wolf." I smile at the name. We go into the Underforge and leave out the back way. "Come, little wolf, let's hunt." Skjor bends over as he starts to transform, his armor falling off of him as he does. I stretch, my body answering the Call of the Beast inside of me. I feel my bones and skin stretching and the course hairs spreading all over my skin. I watch my dress fall to the ground along with all my other belongings. Beside me, Skjor lets out a long, loud howl to Masser and Secunda and I join him, our voices echoing throughout Whiterun and the surrounding area. Skjor drops to all fours, taking off as if he smells something. I sniff, smelling exactly what he does. Mammoth. I run after him on all fours, covering the distance between us quickly. We hunt as a pack, taking down the mammoth quickly and eat our fill. It would waste by the time we returned to Whiterun, but we had our fill of the juicy meat beneath that long hair. Skjor gently nudges me with his muzzle, a soft playful coming from his chest. Had I been in my human form, I may have blushed. He looked toward the west, where our bedding was and I knew exactly what he wanted. By Hircine, I wanted it too. After giving him a playful nip on his ear, I run toward our bedding, making him chase me. The woman inside of me shivered, the way any woman does when chased by a man she wants. Skjor catches up to me, tackling me, a deep growl in his chest. I snap at him, not giving up as easily as he would have liked. I slip from beneath his paws and go back to running, knowing that by the end of the night, we would both have what we wanted. As I reach our bedding, Skjor tackles me again, pinning me beneath his paws this time. I try to shake him off, but there is no stopping him now. Not that I wanted him to stop. There was nothing better in this world or even in Sovengard that beats being with Skjor while we were under Hircine's spell. I lay my head against my paws as I stop fighting and close my eyes. The night has only just begun a few hours ago and there was nowhere else we would go before the sun rose.

Wow, so what do you think? This chapter was something I planned from the very beginning.. I didn't want to make it too mature incase I have some younger readers. But we all know what happens between them, right? Well, I hope you are enjoying my fanfic so far. And I've noticed the typos in my stories. I'm sorry about that. I type really fast and I turned my autocorrect off because it made me mad and as much a I proof read before publishing, there are still typos I miss. I'm sorry about them. Well, I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye bye!

-Andrea