Hircine's Mission

Aela

"Come on, Aela, you've got to get up. It might help the queasiness," Baiasma said, trying to pull me out of bed. "Ugh..." I groan, not wanting to move, my child growing inside me making every smell, sight, taste, and movement make any food I had managed to get down to come back up. "Aela, if you don't start feeling better, I'm going to get Danica here to see what is wrong with you." I look at Baiasma, knowing full well what was wrong with me. "Baiasma, nothing is wrong with me...," I say slowly. She gives me a look, "For the past two days, while Farkas has been gone, you've been throwing up and haven't got out of bed for anything else. If it was anyone else, I would say it was your nerves but I know it isn't." I sit up, the room spinning and barely hold down the water she had made me drink. "Baiasma, come here." The khajiit comes over to me and kneels at my bed. I grab her hand and put it on the concealed bump in my stomach. "Nothing is wrong..." Her eyes widen and her mouth drops open, "You.... Farkas.... baby....?" I shake my head. "Skjor's. Farkas and I never... he... not while I'm in this condition," I mutter, looking away. She smiles, her hand still on my stomach, "He doesn't want to hurt your baby, Aela. Don't worry, I'm sure he wants you." I smile slightly. "You think so?" She nods. "Yes, now, you should eat something." I groan again and nod. She laughs and pats my stomach before leaving to go upstairs and get something to eat for me.

Farkas

It had taken two days but I finally found where I had seen Hircine. Aela had been right. I dismounted my horse and made my way into the thicket, looking for the daedric prince. "Looking for something, Farkas?" A voice says from behind me. I instantly recognize his voice. "Only a Daedric Prince, Lord Hircine," I reply. "Seems like I'm the only one around." I turn around to look at the ghostly deer that stands before me. "Well, it just so happens, I'm looking for you. I believe you require something of me?" His voice chuckles softly. "Yes, I need you to bring me four artifacts from four ruins. And destroy everyone who tries to stop you," he says, as if it is nothing. I pull out my map, "Show me where they are." He laughs again. "They aren't in Skyrim, silly mortal. One is in the Summerset Isles, one is in Blackmarsh, one is in Hammerfell, and the final is in Valenwood. I hope you don't mind a little travelling." I swallow. So far away? So long away from home and Aela? "What are these artifacts, my Lord?" "The pieces of the Mace of Molag Bal," Hircine replies, "You know that his creations and mine are mortal enemies. So I wish to have his artifact." I nod. Molag Bal cursed humans with the disease of vampirism, while Hircine gifted man with lycanthropy. "I will get them for you, Lord Hircine." "Good," he said, handing me a new map of Tamriel and pointing out where the four temples were on it. I climbed back upon my horse and rode off in the direction of Hammerfell. This would take a while and I was ready to get started...

Hi! I had no inspiration for what mission to have Hircine make Farkas do, so I made one up. Because vampires and werewolves hate each other, I figured that Hircine and Molag Bal would hate each other because they are their creators. And what other way to get back at Molag Bal than to steal his artifact? Sorry for the short chapter.

-Andrea<3