Cuddles

*Media is Hircine, how I picture him. Previous media (on Friends chapter) is Baiasma*

Farkas

I sat outside Whiterun, waiting for Aela and Baiasma's return, watching the green and blue lights dance across the sky, the stars twinkling behind. "Beautiful, isn't it?" A gruff voice says from beside me. I look over to see a man sitting next to me, his dark hair hanging in his face and his eyes a unique yellow, like a wolf's. "Um... Yeah, it is," I reply to the man in furs who appeared next to me. "You know who I am, don't you?" His eyes flash silver, then red, then back to yellow. "Hircine...," I say softly, then bow my head, "Forgive me, my Lord, I did not recognize you." Hircine shrugs, "It is not often that I appear to my hunters. I just came to remind you of your quest, wolf-man." I nod, "I have not forgotten, my Lord, nor would I. I just... You said to return when my heart was healed and it is more broken then before. Every day it breaks more with seeing Aela broken and I cannot-" I am interrupted by Hircine's sharp look. "My BeastBlood does not choose milk drinkers. If you want the woman, take her. Stop being a baby about it." I clench my fists and resist the urge to punch the Daedric Prince of the Hunt and stand, looking toward the forest. "Oh, did I piss the little mortal off? Too bad. You are disgracing my BeastBlood by being such a milk drinker." This time I can't control myself and turn to punch him in his mouth but he is gone and the wind echoes with a laugh. I growl. "Daedric Prince of Asshats," I mutter, looking for Baiasma and Aela. I see their horses coming across the plains towards Whiterun. "Farkas!" Baiasma calls once she is close enough. I walk over. Aela is slumped against her horse, looking haggard and exhausted and covered in blood. "Baiasma. Aela. How did the hunt go?" Aela looks up with sad eyes, "We destroyed them. For Skjor." I nod and help her off the horse, carrying her like a child into Whiterun, leaving Baiasma to put the horses in the stable. "I can walk, Farkas," Aela murmurs softly from my arms. "Hush, Aela, you need rest," I say, shifting her in my arms so she could rest against me. She curls into my chest, her redish hair tickling my arms. "Thank you." The words are so soft that I'm not sure if I truly heard them or not. I carry her into Jorrvaskr and take her to her bed, laying her in it. She makes a soft whining sound when I pull away. "Lay with me, Farkas. Please. You're warm," she asks, grabbing my hand and pulling me toward her with surprising strength. I nod, "Let me get my boots and armor off first." She lets go of my arm and kicks her own boots off. I pull my armor off and set it on the floor next to the bed and kick my boots off, shaking slightly as I climb into her bed. "Relax, Farkas, I just want to cuddle," her soft voice says. I lay back and hold my arms out to her, she scoots closer and snuggles against me, her head on my chest. "Thank you," she murmurs again, hugging me. "Anytime, Aela." The only answer I get back is her soft snores.

Aela

Waking up in Farkas' arms was a.... weird experience. He was warm and snoring like a bear in my ear and I had drooled on his tunic. I move slowly as not to wake him and climb over him to get out of bed. "Aela?" His sleepy voice asks. "Yeah?" I stand next to the bed, looking down at his mess of tangled black hair and scruffy face. "I didn't mean to fall asleep, I... Just... It... I'm sorry," he says, his cheeks turning pink. "It's fine, icebrain, I don't mind as long as you don't mind that I drooled on you," I blush myself and turn to hide it. "I don't mind," he says with a laugh, sitting up, brushing the tangle of black hair out of his face, "And your hair looks like a bird's nest." I feel my hair and sigh. "The price of long hair," I say, running my fingers through it. Farkas nods, "I know. Mine is a mess too." I sit next to him on the bed and brush my fingers through his hair, watching his face as I do. He blushes slightly and scoots closer to me, laying his head against my shoulder. My heart flutters and my stomach feels as if butterflies flutter around in my stomach as I continue to brush my fingers through his hair. "Aela..." He murmurs and I look into his eyes, "Aela, I-" Vilkas bursts into the room, breathing heavily and cutting off his twin's sentence. "Kodlak needs us." I jump up and follow him quickly, all thoughts of what just happened pushed to the back of my brain.

Sorry for cutting the cuteness short but I didn't want them to get to cozy just yet. Hope you enjoy the fuzz. See you in the next chapter.

-Andrea.