chapter 25

They drove off to their honeymoon. Melody leaned her head to the side staring at the beautiful ring. From the corner of his eye David saw a smile. They both that their honeymoon would be off the map and so that were not being tracked down but any enemy.

Melody's brown eyes reflected the sun beautifully. He would have an eternity to admire her eyes. And they pulled up to a masion that was surrouneded by a beautiful forest and with her excellent hearing she knew there was a waterfall not so far behind. He parked the car.  He looked at his new bride who only stared back in awe at the masion in front of her. Quickly he picked her up bridal style.

"David!" Melody laughed as he walked over to the masion.

David let out a chuckled  erupt from his chest causing her to blush. He opened the door and the beautiful scent of Lavender and forest hit her senses. Time seemed to fly by two newly weds when he got to their room and onto the bed he let out a sigh of relief. It was a long ride but worth it. They put their clothing into the dresser.

So there they were decideing on what to do next. What the plans were. But first they wanted soemthing to eat. They both went to the kitchen and took out the food from the fridge.

"What are you in mood to eat?" Melody asked with her back turned to the opened cabinet.

Meanwhile David stared at with hunger in his eyes. He has her all to hinself and has been patient in waiting for her. He knew he couldnt keep his hands off her. He adored her hips despite her protest because of her stretch marks.

Slowly he went up behind her and held her waist pressed his tight. Her cheeks heat up in a blush as he kissed her neck.

"You," David said and lifted her up and ran to the bedroom.

He held her beneath him. And slowlt began to u dress her while they both kissed. Occassionaly she bit his lip in between helping him take off her dress. He laid himself ontop of her while she laid in the nude but he still had his clothes on.

"No fair you have clothes," Melody muttered staring at him with her swollen lips

"Fine," David said smiling

He leaned up and took his shirt off while she stared in awe. Next was his pants and boxers. She held her breath and looked at him.

"We can take it slow ok?" David said in comfort

"Ok," Melody said with a nod

For so long she waited for the  this exact moment on her own time when she felt like she was ready. Lucky for David understood why and gave her space and time to work through her trauma. But now there's no going back and she didnt know what to expect from David. And she knew how long he waited and couldnt wait for he has instore.

"Fuck," he groaned out while he grinded against her.

He explored her whole body biting and kissing.

"Is this ok?" He asked as his hand reach down

She nodded and whimper at the feeling. This was new feeling to her given that she didn't have the best experince the first time. Which David told her that again it was not her fault.

He waited for her to calm down after her high and admired every stretch mark on her hips to her thighs.

Beautiful He thought

He spread her legs further apart and leaned down to line himself up. Her brown eyes gave him reassurance and  slid in. She winced and he stopped. His hands gripped the sheets next to her head.

"You can move," Melody said finding herself being able to breath.

"Fuck.You're really tight," David growled holding the headboard as he snapped his hip harder.

Moans and groans filled the room along with the bed creaking agreessively. With a blink David suddenly found himself pinned underneath Melody. He stared up at her in surprise.

"Gotcha," Melody said and began to move her hips

The grip he had on her waist never bothered her and she knew that in the morning her body will be covered in marks.

(IM SKIPPING THE REST CAUSE IM NOT GOOD WITH LEMONS SORRY🥲)

***6 hours later****

They both collaspe on the ground. The room around the newly weds was chaotic. The headboard of the bed broke and the legs beneath it. Both are panting heavy catching their breath. The dresser was broke at the mirror and pillows and blankets were somewhere scattered.

"I at a loss for words," David said finally calming down.

"Take your time," Melody said turning her naked body towards him

"First off, how are you feeling and are you alright?" David asked concerned

"I'm alive. What about you?" Melody asked

"I didn't know you had that much in in," David said in awe and shock

"Neither did I," Melody said and laughed which caused him to laugh as well.

MELODY POV

   My hair went from being straight  to being back to curls forming again. I mean 6 rounds really did a number but who is ever keeping track.

David got up slowly and mentioned that he would cook uo something and to lay in bed. I waited till after he went downstaira for my to get up. I held onto the wall to gain some balance and used my magic the best way i can and fixed the bed and bed frame. I manged to light up candles and changed into clothing.

Now here we are eating in bed together. Then after we finished eating he turned the tv on and we binged horror films and then eventually we rested holding each other.

NO ONES POV

Two years past and at the main castle everyone went to celebrate Eves birthday. And as usual both girls were gossiping amongst each other like teenagers. Michael on the other hand noticed something different about Melody.

"You noticed something different about Melody?" He asked

For sometime he, Selene,  Maruis and his wife decided to create a group labled "The things my daughter did. Did yours do the same thing?"

"What do you mean?" Selene asked

"She seems different. Like a glow?" Michael said

"You are not suggesting what I think you are," Maruis said as his tone deepening

"She wouldve told us," Ella said but yet she not convencied herself

It was time to cut the cake. Everyone was sitting around eating and talking. What a normal scene. Until Ella looked to the left and noticed her daughter stuffing her face. David looked unbothered but still observant.

After a while everyone cheered and drank. Eve and Melody were talking and she handed her a cup to drink. When Melody held it close to her mouth the smell suddenly made her stomach twist in knots.

She dropped the cup causing a scene and ran to the nearest trash and threw up. Ella gave Maruis look and suddenly all the parents were stari g at each other

"Perhaps you had to much to drink?" Eve suggested

"Right, I'll take you the room for rest," David said helping her walk

Yet even after a few steps she took and collaspe right in his arms.

"Melody!" David called out

"She's burning up," Maruis said

They moved her to the room and laid her down and Michael checked her vitals and everything was fine. But she needed rest. And a lot of water or blood.

"Has she been acting this way lately?" Michael asked

"For a while now maybe a week or 2," David said