Chapter 22

Erika felt herself freeze in place and Melody smiled. She grabbed her from the back and tore her open from the spine and plot her in two.

Marius pov

I saw my wife fighting. Kraven needs to die. Redemption is my only way to actually trying to be a better person. A better father and husband. My wife is seriously kicking his ass until he threw her towards me.

"Look at what you did!" Ella shouted at hitting me chest and threw me at Kraven. I landed on him with a loud thud. I quickly got up and kicked him hard where he landed by her.

"I'm trying to help!" I shouted back

"You messed up how are we suppose to forgive you? You hurt us Marius! Your not the man I remember marrying!" Ella yelled back punching Kraven

"I know sorry isn't going to fix anything. But you must know my love for you is true and genuine. For Melody as well and I promise I'll do what ever it takes to get you both back and to be a family," I said feeling the guilt overwhelm me and tears streamed down.

She let a yelp as he pushed her into the podium. I changed into my form and attacked him. I sunk my teeth into his face and ripped it off. From the corner of my eye I saw David standing. He glowed a bit and suddenly ten vampire were down and he kept climbing his way up.

Something wasn't right. I can see Melody jumping down. I looked at her and her veins were turning a nasty blue color. Ella caught her and dragged her to one corner. I followed right behind.

"I knew you changed," Melody said staring at me

"It's going to be ok. We'll get you out of here," Ella said

More another little wave of vampires that was with Kraven came and we got thrown back into the fight.

David's pov

I felt Melody and only her. I was somewhere in the dark but I hear her and I see light. So I walked towards it and suddenly when I open my eyes I'm still at the place. I continued to fight but something wasn't sitting well with me. I turned around and saw Melody sitting up in the corner.

"David, I'm sorry," Melody said wheezing

"You're going to be ok. Can you stand?" I asked noticing her staggering up and I caught her. I feel her slipping.

"Melody look at me, we are going to get through this," I said and the lump in my throat broke and I started crying.

"Love started this war now let ours end it," Melody said wheezing and tears pour from the corner her beautiful brown eyes.

"Now matter what I will bring you back to me," I said and she smiled then cupped the side of my face and her eyes closed and her body went limp. My heart dropped. I couldn't say anything but cry holding the love of my life in my arms.

There were loud glass breaking I looked up and Ella was screaming in anger and sadness. The lights popped and she dropped to the ground crying.

"She's gonna blew this place up, someone do something!" Michael shouted

Marius walked up to his wish bravely and crouched down.and held her.

"You were suppose to protect us! You promise to promise our family and look what happen!" Ella cried while he held her. But I noticed tears coming out his eyes.