Chapter 4

David pov

Once again I'm arguing with my father. He clearly doesn't understand that we need Selene to help us instead of hiding. Not only that it's only time before lycans come here.

"We need to running and fight back. We can't win like this," I said to him

"And look where that's gotten you mother," Thomas snapped

"We know it was set up. We need them and the two girls can be a great asset," I said

"It because of that girl with curly hair isn't it?" Thomas said staring at me and I felt my heart race a bit

"No. I'm thinking logically. We have a highly trained vampire advanced. And we have two hybrids very powerful out of all of us," I said

My dad huffed and walked away in disappointment. I walked away and next thing I know I'm by subject fours door. Curious I knocked on her door and it swung open.

"May I come in?" I asked and she nodded and sat on the bed

"Do you have a name, a real name?" I asked

"No, I am subject four. I've always been inside I've never been this far," She said and I stared trying pin point her age at least. She had to about fifteen about the same age as Eve.

"I've noticed how you and Eve look at each like your speaking without mouthing your lips," I said

"We speaking in our minds. We've always been doing that. Blood sisters, like Lida said to us like in the something called movies," Subject four said

"You took the files. How did you know it had information about you four?" I asked curious

" I don't what it was but I've seen the doctor with them," Subject four said and I noticed her American accent a bit clearer.

"What about your parents?" I asked

"I don't know," Subject four said and suddenly I noticed her eyes change. Red ring around her eyes.

"They're here, many of them," Subject four said and there was a loud crash and I got up and the chandelier dropped down and we started collecting our guns.

Subject two pov

Much was going on. I attack led the lycan that tried to hurt my mum. I wasn't sure what happen but I was left with David. Subject four was helping the vampires against the lycan and she was full speed that she left black streaks. Next thing I know David was thrown by a lycan they fought. Thomas grabbed me from my shirt and grabbed me to them.

"Here take her and leave us," Thomas said while I started to struggle

"Eve," I hear Subject four say and ran up killing one of the lycans but they were moving quick and we were outside.

"Hold on Eve!" Subject two shouted but was thrown and was knocked unconscious. And they ended up taking her as well. Next thing I know we were put in a van. I was strapped down and they held a mask over Subject fours face and they strapped her to a bed until we got back to the Antigen building.

NO ones pov

"Are you ready?" Detective Sebastian asked Selene who answered by getting out the car.

She stared at the camera and kept walking causing a drift. The security saw and noticed and call it in and everyone began shooting at Selene but there was no stopping her the moment those doors closed.

Meanwhile

"Sir, we have an intruder," The guard said bursting through the door in the operating room.