Chapter 13

Next thing I know she's lets out a heartbreaking cry. And held a tight grip on Ellas hand because she winced in pain.

"Breath Mel breath," Ella said and slowly Melody breathing slowed down.

"We're here. What happen Mel huh?" I questioned curious

"I-I'm Sorry!" Melody cried into me and held Ella close. Ella gave a confused look and concern.

"Why sweetie?" Ella asked

"I saw Lucian and Sonja!" Melody cried and I felt my blood freeze

"How?" Ella asked

"I don't know. They really loved each other," Melody cried

"It's okay Mel, daddy got you," I said in a whisper trying to understand but I don't think Melody understands. But I think she does and is trying to piece it together.

"She was going to have a baby and her dad tied her up," Melody said

"Melody," Ella cooed moving her hair.

"I tried to help her get the chains off!" Melody cried again and I felt my heart break.

"The sun came in and I heard her scream in my ear and Lucian had to watch and he was screaming," Melody said crying and I felt tears prick out my eyes. Ella noticed and wiped my tears.

"I just wanted to help them. He was happy," Melody said

"I wished you would've met him," I said

"She fell asleep," Ella said

"We should stay the night in here," Ella said getting comfortable. I moved back and held my wife and daughter close to me.

Ella pov

It's been two days and Melody wasn't really talking much. So my parents came over again. I explained everything that happened.

"I'm telling you she needs help controlling her powers Ella," Mom said

"But-

"No buts, we can watch her for a bit and you and Marius can go and relax," Dad said and I walked away.

It's been three hours and I saw dad outside practicing his swordship. My dad is an expert and crazy good. Better than Vicktor. Probably the reason he was scared of my dad and had a lot of the vampire train with swords. None of my business.

Marius was laying in bed reading a book. I looked over and saw Melody walk up to him.  He let a smile appear and held the sword. Marius stood next to me and held my shoulder.

"She'll be fine love. We must get ready for the double date with Selene and Michael," Marius said kissing my neck.

Soon enough we got ready and left out the door.

"Have fun!" My mom shouted making us chuckle and Melody waved bye as we left. By the time we got there they were seated in the back. We sat down and ordered our food.

"What happened?" Selene asked staring

"Melody. Her powers, she doesn't know how to control them," I said

"It was a vision of some sort about Lucian and Sonja. She was trying to free Sonja but the sun cade. Then she started having a panic attack when she woke up," Marius said

"Wow," Michael said wide eyed

"But how is she able to do that if she never met him?" Selene asked

"I have no idea. We asked but she squirmed away," Marius said drinking the wine glass

"How's Eve?" Ella asked